Monday, October 16, 2017

MENTAL VEILS - LUST FOR MATERIAL GOODS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Along with the demon of poverty that is passed down from generation to generation in many earthly families, there can also enter a spirit of lust for material goods in those people who are lacking in the comforts that bring happiness and prosperity.  Because of guaranteed poverty from their heritage, there are no means of buying the comforts which bring emotional stability.  When the lust for material goods becomes overpowering, there also enters a demon of robbery, stealing or thievery which places into the minds of people who lack goods the thought that the only way to get the basic necessary goods for a family is through stealing from someone who already has them.  The demon of robbery tells the person who lacks earthly goods that stealing is the only logical way to attain them.  Remember that those thoughts come from hell, not from the previously pure mind of a person.  It seems like the last resort for providing for a family. 
   Because I know the historical horrors of poverty used by the devil as an avenue of dominating My children through not being unable to provide for a person's family, I instructed something through Jesus that helps to avoid engaging in conflict when you are being robbed by a person who has a generational curse of poverty.  I said not to resist evil, that if a person sues you or accosts you and asks for your coat that you give him your cloak also.  I also said to give to someone who begs from you, that you do not refuse anyone who borrows from you, and that if someone forces you to go one mile that you go two miles with the person.  I said to give to the poor, the orphans and the widows.  If My children supply the earthly goods of the poor, then the needs of the poor are satisfied and there is no opening in their minds for the demons of robbery to enter.  When My children teach a person who has a family heritage of poverty the ways to exit from that generational curse, it is a noble action and praiseworthy from Me.  For you to supply food for their tables, clothes for their backs and finances for their housing is when you have become My bodies in the earth. I have no earthly bodies through whom I can supply earthly goods except through you. 
   To those of you who say that if you meet the needs of the poor that they will not have learned anything and will continue begging,  I say to you this truth: even though I forgive your judging thoughts, you continue judging and condemning the poor, the beggar, the women with many children, the immigrant with no training and the uneducated people.  You repeat your propensity to judge just like the poor repeat their begging.  Both are actions that are demonically induced and not one is more problematic than the other in My eyes.  I forgive both and you must easily forgive also.  Forgiveness begets forgiveness and judgment begets judgment.
    Some of My ministers are called to educate the poor on becoming productive people with their own means of support.  It takes breaking the cycle of poverty induced by demons of poverty.  Until the poor are all trained to break the chains of poverty, My children must contribute funds to feed them, clothes them and house them.  I contribute to your prosperity and you must pass on to the poor the same grace that I give to you.
   There is robbery even among the rich when the demon of greed takes over.  Lust for money is never satisfied.  There is a lust for more money, more money and more money, even in the churches.  Some ministers' appeals for giving to their ministries never stop, continually robbing from the poor with promises that My blessings will overtake the givers if people, even the poor, give to their ministries.  As I told you, that is the demon of the whore of Babylon. (Ezekiel 23:17)  It is paying to have a relationship with Me, buying My blessings.  That is whoredom in My body of Christ.  The motivation becomes to pay for My blessings. 
   Even My own children in the body of Christ have wars and fights with each other.  They have no financial or material security and so they fight each other in order to become more important, more prosperous, more secure.  (James 4:1-11)  I said that they have not because they do not ask.  They do not ask because they don't have faith.  When they do ask, they ask to use it on their own passions, not to share with others less fortunate than themselves who are begging and stealing to meet the needs of their families.
   My children are My distributing agents.  I alert you on which ground is the good ground and which ground is the perverted ground of spiritual whoredom.   Joyful giving to the poor will produce joy in you because you have met the needs of My children who are blinded to the presence of the demon of poverty in their lives. 
   Your hand can either be a hand that offers relief to the poor or it can be a hand that points a finger in judgment at the poor.  (Isaiah 58:6-11)  It's your choice, either blessings or curses.  Choose My blessings.
   Your Loving, Giving Father             

No comments: