Thursday, November 16, 2017

TRUST PRECEDES FAITH

My Dear Precious Child,
   You can't trust someone you do not know.  You can't have faith in someone you do not trust.  You cannot rely on someone you know only casually or merely by the words of mutual friends.  The more you personally know someone by your own acquaintance, the more you can learn to trust him or her and you can have faith in that person if you see admirable qualities.  So faith, which is the basis of the relationship My children have with Me, comes from becoming intimately acquainted with Me so that you trust Me unequivocally. 
   Because you live in the earth and I live in the heavens, a relationship between us is impossible without certain things happening.  There has to be a connection, an intercessor that unites both of us through whom one-on-one communion flows.  I provided Him for you.  He is My Holy Spirit who was sent by My Son Jesus and Me as My gift to you. (Romans 8:27)
   I said in My Instruction Book to you that from the beginning of the world I had a plan, a mystery that I kept hidden for centuries, not even letting My angels know the plan, the wonderful mystery. (Romans 16:25)  That magnificent plan was concocted in My mind before I created the first man in case he succumbed to the devil's temptation and allowed evil to enter into the earth.  I knew that, in a world of evil, My children could not continue to exist in their world unless they had a viable connection to Me through whom they could receive My guidance, My wisdom and My love.  Without a connection to Me, they would die spiritually, mentally and physically because of the curses of the devil. 
   My plan remained hidden throughout My covenant with a nation through whom the human part of My Son Jesus would come to earth.  It could not be revealed until My Son Jesus came to earth to die for the sins of the world.  He gave glimpses of My plan, but My children could not understand the plan fully until My Holy Spirit came to live inside of them. (I Corinthians 2:7)  That was My plan, that I would send My Son Jesus into the world to pay the price for their sins and then He would send His source of power, My Holy Spirit, into them to give them the power to bring My kingdom of heaven into the earth.  (Mark 4:11)  Jesus told His followers that My plan was veiled from their understanding, but when My Holy Spirit came to live in them that He would fully explain My plan. Their minds were darkened at the time by the presence in the world of evil spirits.  (John 14, 15, 16) 
    One of My prophets described it when He said the mystery is, "Christ in you, the hope of glory."  Yes, Christ being the victorious one living in you, He begins to reveal My glorious, workable and divine plan, that being that I would come to earth to live in each one of My children, if they will it, actually making them the temple of My Holy Spirit in the earth.  By My taking up residence in them, I change them into My image from the inside of them with My power, abilities, wisdom, knowledge and unconditional love for them.  I am able to defeat evil little by little in their individual lives by speaking to the evil spirits and casting them out of the earth and into hell.  Through the ministry of Jesus Christ, I was able to take dominion in the earth away from the devil and give it back to My children through My living inside of them.  That battle was won in the spiritual dimension with Me winning the war between good and evil. (Matthew 13;41-43)   
   My sovereignty is established again in the world by the will of My children who choose to allow Me to live inside of them and become the temple of My Holy Spirit, hearing My words and heeding them.  (I Corinthians 6:19)  Because I gave the earth to My Children in the beginning, I must have their permission to become Lord of the earth again by living inside of them.  (II Corinthians 3:16-18)
    My plan is slowly being accomplished by My children who seek My kingdom with their whole hearts and seek to become My righteousness with their whole hearts.   By seeking Me, they come to intimately know Me and they are not deceived into following the temptations to do evil because they recognize their enemy. (John 16:7-11)  They know the joy of having Me living inside of them with comfort, joy, goodness, kindness, mercy, love, power and graciousness flowing from Me into them.
    My plan is workable. (Ephesians 3:9)  Living inside of My children is the only way I can restore the earth to the glorious state it was before evil came into it, cursed it and cursed My children.  The gift that I gave to My children of having dominion over the earth at the beginning was thwarted by the devil when Adam allowed him to enter the earth and take over the earth as its judge, its god and its evil father.  My plan, My mystery, was that I would come to earth to live in My children, no longer communicating with them from heaven but communicating with them from the inside of them in their spirits.  In taking up residence in the earth inside of My loyal children, I am again allowed to be God of the earth through My Holy Spirit.  I become sovereign in the earth only when My children follow My guidance and allow Me to be their Loving Father.
   To those who know Me and understand the marvelous mystery of My plan, I am able to accept their invitation to live inside of them and be their Loving Father with wisdom and knowledge to change all curses into blessings, to change all problems into solutions, to restore all devastation into rewards, just like I did with Job when He began to know Me face to face.  There is no closer face to face relationship than My living inside of you. (Job 42:5; II Corinthians 6:16)
   The way to intimately know Me is to allow Me to live inside of you and then for you to seek to hear My voice.  Faith comes from hearing My personal words spoken to you in words that you can understand. (John 15:12-15)  My words are heard by you in your thoughts.  That was part of the mystery I hid from the foundation of the world but which I reveal to you when you personally hear My voice.
    What a glorious day it is in My heaven and in the earth when My children begin to hear My voice. (Colossians 1;27; Romans 10:17)  Our family relationship is firmly established at that time and your life can become blessed with the benefits of My entire kingdom entering into your life on earth. 
    Your Loving Father of a Divine Mystery 

No comments: