Tuesday, November 28, 2017

FULL TIME PARENTING

My Dear Precious Child,
   Some earthly fathers provide the sperm for making a child and then abandon the mother and the child.   Some of My children think that I do the same thing, disappear after making sure they are born again, which is being born of My Spirit.  They consider being born again to be My only duty toward My children.  Those children think that they have to go out and witness for Me, bringing other people into My family.  As young children in My family, they are uneducated in becoming My loving, peaceful image in the earth which presents the true witness to others, which is My image of love. 
   In reality, your being born again is only the beginning of our relationship.  It is only the beginning of salvation.  During your entire life on earth, I am saving you from the works of the devil, just like Jesus did when He walked and ministered in the earth.  I am obligated, as your Father, to save you from evil all of your days on earth.  Salvation is a continued and constant benefit that I institute toward My children.  I save My children from evil by tutoring them, guiding them, educating them and instilling My wisdom and knowledge in them.
   All of the good father/child relationships of humans is done through communication and fellowship where the father imparts wisdom and knowledge to his children, teaching life lessons that he has learned.  It is no different with My Father/child relationship with you.  It is in our communion together, our fellowship with each other, where I impart My supernatural wisdom and knowledge to you which enables you to discern the difference between good thoughts and evil thoughts, between good attitudes and evil attitudes, between good words and evil words, between good actions and evil actions, all of which positively or negatively affect your life the earth that I gave to you.  My Holy Spirit tutors you to choose good thoughts, good attitudes, good words and good actions. 
   There were no evil temptations in the earth until Adam listened to the devil and allowed him to become the judge of the world who pollutes and works to destroy My children and the earth.  I teach you how to avoid those actions which pollute and destroy your life on earth.  I teach life lessons to you individually with the teachings of Jesus as your Instruction Book and My Holy Spirit as your tutor.   Every class of learning has a teacher and an appropriate book.  I gave to My children My Instruction Book and I give to My children My Holy Spirit as their tutor.  You have everything necessary for having a life in the earth of love, peace and godliness. (John 16:7-15)
    Some people fail in their human educational process because of several factors.  Some students fail to study to seek knowledge and some students fail because of bad teachers.  It's the same in My family.  Some students do not want to expend the effort in seeking to know Me, seeking to hear My personal words to them.  They only want to hear the occasional words from a human teacher who also does not know Me, only knows facts about Me,  They are born of My Spirit but never seek to hear His life changing words which free them from bondage to evil works that come in temptations in their thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken.   
   When My children are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, they have My power to defeat the works of the devil in the earth just like Jesus did.  (I John 3:8) Through defeating the works of the devil, My Spirit allows My kingdom to come into their lives.  I tell My children how to beat the demonic bully at his own game.  I tutor My children on how to love people and how to bring peace to every situation.  Jesus said that you are cleansed of evil ways by His words.  It has never changed.  You are still rescued from the works of the devil by communing with Me and allowing Me to teach you, counsel you, guide you and empower you.  There is no other way. 
   My desire is for every one of My children to be able to hear My personal words to them so that they can be guided and led by Me into the green pastures and still waters of life.  The perfect way that I chose was that I would come to live in them in the person of My Holy Spirit so that I could teach them from the inside of them, one on one, without interruption from evil.  I cleanse you with My words.  I empower you with My words.  (Romans 10:17)  I counsel you with My words.  I encourage you with My words.  I save you from evil with My words.  My words are the umbilical cord from Me to you through which all of the elements of My life flow. 
    Paul was willing to spend three years seeking to be taught by Me alone in the desert.  You might not be able to do that.  But you and My other children need to be determined to set time aside from your life to personally hear from Me, which in reality is seeking My kingdom and My righteousness.  When you do, I make Myself known to you, giving you beauty for ashes, joy for mourning and praises for heaviness so that you will be called righteous because of the planting of My Holy Spirit in you.  When My righteousness in you exceeds the polluted righteousness of the hypocrites, the powerless religious leaders and the ineffective politicians, then  I am glorified by your righteous actions toward other people. (Isaiah 61:3; Matthew 5:20)
   Seek Me and you will find Me.  I am waiting patiently for you to commune with Me, not just having a one way relationship when you appeal for My help, but also with your hearing My insight into every situation.  Complete salvation from evil is the result.  What a glorious day that is in the earth and in My heaven.
   Your Loving Full-Time Father
          

No comments: