Saturday, December 9, 2017

GREAT REWARDS
My Dear Precious Child,
   There are great rewards for seeking Me.  I said that those who seek to know Me must believe that I am (that I exist) and that I reward those who diligently seek Me. (Hebrews 11:6)  If I don't reward you with wonderful things, what is the benefit of seeking Me?  Knowing Me must make your life better in supernatural ways or there is no benefit. 
   In preaching about being born of My Spirit, the promise is that you will spend eternity in My heaven with Me where there are glorious benefits from being in my presence. 
   When being born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, the ultimate reward for seeking Me with your whole heart is that My heaven comes into your life on earth in the form of My kingdom with all of My glorious benefits. (Matthew 6:33)  Those are My promises to all of My children. that you don't have to wait for your body to die to inherit My kingdom benefits.  (Luke 11:20)
   When you are born of My Spirit by My Holy Spirit coming to live inside of your spirit creating a new being, you are assured of living in heaven with Me when your human body dies.  That is merely the first step of salvation, when you are assured of etrnal life with Me. (John 20:19-23)  But, still, Jesus told His followers who had already been born of My Spirit to wait for the coming of My supernatural power into their lives by being baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:3-8)  Jesus called that supernatural happening "the promise of the Father".  In other prophesies, it is called the mystery that had been hidden from the foundation of the world, My strategy that I instituted just in case My first two children yielded to the devil and allowed him to enter the world with his curses. (Colossians 1:27)
   From the beginning I had a strategy planned that would allow My children, while they live in the world that is dominated by the devil's sin, to have My own supernatural power to live in them in order to defeat the evil that they allowed to exist in the world, and to bring My kingdom into their lives on earth as it is in My heaven.  (Matthew 6:10)  It is having Christ, the Victorious One, living inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit with all of My power to defeat evil in the earth. (Colossians 2:2-7)   That is to be celebrated because it is called salvation.
   From that day forth after being baptized in My Holy Spirit, My children have all of My power and authority at your disposal through My Holy Spirit who not only lives inside of you, but you are surrounded with My Spirit and his multitude of angels to assure victory in your battles with demons who cause sins, iniquities and transgressions.  You not only have My power inside of you, but you have the power of My angelic hosts surrounding you. 
   There is no greater power in the earth than being baptized in My Holy Spirit.  It is more powerful than hydrogen bomb power and atomic bomb power combined.  All victory is contingent upon your learning to use My power effectively and wisely, not being frivolous or unwise in using it against My other children.  My power is to be used against the demons who afflict you and My other children.  It can be used to cast out demons from other people who come to you for ministry, but it must not be used against people.  My love is to be used with people and My power is to be used against the devil's demons who inhabit the earth in order to destroy you.
   Praying in My Holy Spirit is one of the ways that I can defeat evil through you.  In your yielding to the spiritual languages of My Holy Spirit, you allow Me to give necessary instructions from your mouth in the earth to the angels that I have given as My gift of reward to you, angels who battle against the demons who tempt you and cause evil in your life.  Wherever My Holy Spirit goes, My warring angels go with their explosive power to defeat evil.  The prophet Ezekiel saw this coming event by a vision years before it first happened in the world on the day of the celebration of Pentecost.  He knew that I called those warring angels the cherubim who battle against evil.  (Ezekiel 1:12:14; Ezekiel 10:1-5; Acts 2:1-4)  After Jesus came to heaven to live with Me, His followers received My power into their lives , the same power that gave Jesus Christ authority over the evil that plagued the world while He ministered.  My angels are part of My kingdom coming into your life when you are baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Part of My reward for you is an army of powerful angels who fight the demons who harass, tempt and destroy My children.  Because I gave authority in the earth to My children at the beginning of the world, My instructions to the angelic hosts serving My children have to come from the Holy Spirit through the mouths of My children.          
   My children want Me to be engaged in all of the battles against evil.  I can only do it when My children allow My Holy Spirit to speak His words of strategy that lead to victory through engaging My angelic hosts to fight and win all spiritual battles with evil spiritual beings, those being the devil and his demons.
   All of the real battles of My children are against demonic principalities and powers in the air.  Battles are never with other people.  They are with the devil and his demons who have access to your world.  (Ephesians 6:10-18)  When you pray My words in My Holy Spirit's spiritual language, I send My warring angels to defeat the devil and his demons who are keeping My heaven from coming into your life on earth.  Your part is easy.  It is simply to pray in My Holy Spirit's intercessory prayers at all times in your prayer closet where I hear and then I reward you openly.  You must extend love to all people for My strategy to work.
   As I told you before, you have the easy part.  My heavenly hosts of angels have the difficult part of being the servants of salvation to My children who inherit My kingdom. (Hebrews 1:7; 13 and 14)   Jesus Christ sat down at My right hand and now salvation from evil in the earth for My children comes through My Holy Spirit and His hosts of angels.  Jesus Christ already did His ministry of dying for your sins and the sins of the whole world. (Hebrews 1:1-4)  My salvation currently comes through the ministry of My Holy Spirit when you make Him the Lord of your life.  (II Corinthians 3:17-18)
   The mystery has been revealed, that I came to live in you in the person of My Holy Spirit when you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit.  Then My multitude of angelic hosts surround you, waiting for you to allow My Spirit to speak My instructions through your mouth in My spiritual languages which outline My strategy to the angels on how to defeat evil in your life on earth.  The instructions come from My wisdom in heaven, through My Holy Spirit in you, through your mouth to the warring angels who are equipped with My power to defeat the evil that keeps you from having My kingdom become evident in your life on earth.  Your rewards are on the way when you submit yourself to My Spirit, praying My spiritual words of instruction which bring My heaven into your life on earth. 
    The devil doesn't care where you spend eternity.  The devil blinds My children to the truth of the mystery that I would come to live in you, baptize you in My Spirit and give you a warring spiritual army of angels who listen for instructions through your mouth from Me so that they can advance and do their explosive work in the dimension around you of ridding the earth of the demons. (Ephesians 1:16-23)  That is what the devil fights because when you become part of the mystery, your life on earth becomes blessed instead of cursed and the devil loses his war of winning you for his side in earth's battles.
    My children who seek Me will find Me and receive all that I provided for them to restore the earth to its former glory.  It's your choice if you want to be led and guided by My Holy Spirit, knowing that My rewards are great for you.  They include having love, peace, goodness, kindness, forgiveness, mercy, faith, joy unspeakable and patience evident in your life.  Because of My character living inside of you and showing on the outside of you, the abundant life that I promised becomes real to you.
   Seek Me with your whole heart.  I'm waiting patiently for you to develop a one-on-one relationship with Me so that you will have heaven on earth.
    Your Strategy Providing Father.  

No comments: