Monday, December 18, 2017

TWO GATES LEAD TO REWARDS

My Dear Precious Child,
   In your entertainment programs, there are games which have doors with rewards.  Behind some doors there are bad situations which give you evil rewards which  rob you in some way of previously won beneficial or financial rewards or they will embarrass you by silly, juvenile antics toward you,  There are also other doors behind which there are rewards with lots of money or goods which will enhance your life.    
   My Son Jesus taught about the two spiritual gates in the world which also have rewards, either destruction or an abundant life. (Matthew 7:13-14)  One gate is a wide gate which leads to destruction which robs you of dignity, health, financial stability. emotional freedom, loving family relationships and a Father/child relationship with Me.  That gate is a wide one which is ignorantly opened more often by My children and they find themselves in debt to the devil because they have chosen his temptations.  Those temptations come from the devil's words spoken directly into your thoughts or they come from false prophets who teach and preach fear of Me, dread for the future, shame for sins, condemnation for iniquities, bitter words of judgment of yourself and others, the deceitfulness of seeking riches, plus depression, scorn and oppression of the poor.  Jesus said that you will know them by their fruits.  Yet, My children often are deceived into following people who have disdain for the very people for whom Jesus came to earth to save from the clutches of the devil who is keeper of the wide gate of destruction.
    Jesus taught about the narrow gate and said that few people who were alive in the day of His ministry in the earth who would enter into My gate which leads to your having My Holy Spirit living inside of you to lead you to the abundant life.  Choosing the blessings behind My gate means your receiving My rewards of an abundance of love, an abundance of joy, an abundance of peace, an abundance of mercy, an abundance of goodness and kindness, an abundance of patience and an abundance of faith in Me.  Those benefits are behind My gate. (John 10:10)
   My Holy Spirit is the dispenser of the benefits of My abundant life which is available to all of My children.  Jesus Christ paid the price for your sins and the sins of the whole world.  Yet, the ministry of Jesus was turned over to My Holy Spirit.  My Spirit came to live inside of My children, making it possible for them to receive all of My goodness and kindness toward them.  He makes it possible for My children to choose to follow My admonitions to them and He makes it possible for My children to choose to obey My admonitions which bring happiness.
    Most often a frequent problem for My children is in their lack of discerning of spirits. (Matthew 7:15-20)  They often choose to listen to false prophets who have characteristics and personalities that are opposite to the teachings of Jesus Christ.   Their fruits are rotten and judgmental.  My children are often taught by their religious and political leaders to judge people of different races, different churches, different religions, different cultures and different beliefs.  In doing so, they find themselves judged by their own judgments and never enter into the narrow gate which leads to the abundant life. 
   Jesus shocked His followers when He told them that there were some people who prophesied in My name, cast out demons in My name, did mighty works in My name, yet He said that I never knew them and they would never enter into My kingdom living while they lived in the earth. (Matthew 7:21-23)  I didn't know them because their personalities and behavioral characteristics toward others of My children were judgmental, condemning, divisive, sowers of discord, angry, hateful, worrisome, deceitful and exclusive.  I would have known them if they were loving, kind, good, forgiving, merciful, peaceful and patient with people.  They would have entered into My kingdom benefits while they lived in the earth if they had become My image in the world instead of remaining the image of the devil in the world. 
   My own children who do not enter into My kingdom living while in the earth often call themselves by My name, yet their thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken toward My other children deny their devotion to Me.  It's My children who allow Me to change their human characteristics into being My loving characteristics, loving others unconditionally as I do, they are My children who enter into kingdom living while in the earth.  They have entered into the narrow gate that leads to having My life reflect outwardly from the inside of them.   (Matthew 7: 24-27)
   My Holy Spirit identifies for you which gates are wide that leads to destruction  and which gates are narrow which lead to having the abundant life that I promised.  The wide gate that leads to destruction is easy.  My gate which leads to a life of having an abundance of My blessings is narrow and hard.  It's only hard because the devil fights you all the way in your quest to become My child of promise. 
   I don't ask you to resist the devil with human power.  It's impossible to do.  I give to you My supernatural power to resist the devil and refuse to obey his temptations to revert back into entering the wide gate which leads to destruction.
  Every temptation which you refuse to obey causes you to enter the narrow gate and qualifies you to be rewarded with My blessings.  Every time you extend love to your enemies causes you to enter the narrow gate and you are rewarded with My blessings.  Every time you turn the other cheek and refuse to return evil for evil done to you causes you to enter the narrow gate and you are rewarded with My blessings.  Every time you refuse to speak bitter words to a person causes you to enter the narrow gate and you are rewarded with My blessings.  Every time you refuse to judge someone but instead forgive them of their sins causes you to enter the narrow gate and you are rewarded with My blessings.  Every time you refuse to yield to lustful thoughts, you have chosen the narrow way and you are rewarded with My blessings.  Every time you refuse to pray in public to be heard by people but instead pray in secret with Me, and every time you give your money in secret to the poor, you have entered the narrow gate that qualifies you to be rewarded with My blessings.  Those ways spoken to you by Jesus Christ are the narrow gates that leads to a life flooded with My blessings. 
   My Holy Spirit reveals to you what is behind the doors (gates) which you are tempted to enter.  Choose the Love and kindness gate which always leads to My  abundant life of blessings.
   Your Loving, Kind, Merciful Father 

No comments: