Monday, December 4, 2017

NO MATURITY; NO REWARDS

Dear Precious Child,
   There are great rewards for being law abiding citizens in the earth.  There are punishments for citizens breaking laws in the earth.  Every country has its own laws and its own punishment, some severe, some lenient.  Obeying the laws of the land are beneficial to citizens of every country.  That is why I have told My children to always submit to the authorities in their land, to avoid being punished and possibly imprisoned because of breaking laws. 
   There are spiritual principles that I teach to My children when they are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Those principles are the teachings of My Son Jesus Christ who went from My heaven into the earth to be a witness to My personality of love and goodness.  I said that the people who believe in Me must believe that I am love but must also believe that I am a Father who rewards My children who love others and DILIGENTLY seek Me. (Hebrews 11:6; I John 4:16)   His teachings to you are enhanced and explained personally to you by My Holy Spirit when He lives inside of your own spirit.  The ministry of My Holy Spirit is to take the loving, peaceful and kind principles of My family that I spoke through Jesus Christ and teach them personally to you, enlightening you on how to access the benefits of My family of love by your becoming Love.
  Unfortunately, My children become so obsessed with becoming religiously ritualistic and obsessed with bringing other people into their religious institutions that they forget that My objective in sending My Spirit to live in them is for them to grow into spiritual maturity by becoming My images in the world.  Every one of My children who grow into the image of Christ rest from their labors because their becoming the reflection of My love will draw all people to Me.  They don't need to labor into exhaustion to witness for Me because when they become My witnesses of love in their bodies, My Holy Spirit does the work of bringing people into maturity in the lives of My spiritually mature children.  The spiritually mature ones who are led by My Spirit and pray in the Spirit will see that My Spirit does all the work of ministry and they are able to rest from their labors, as I intended.  I bring the spiritually hungry people to you and then you tell your testimony of My love which causes them to want to know Me.  Let Me do the work and rest from your labors.
    To "be" My witness means that you become My image in the world, displaying My characteristics of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, faithfulness, patience and steadfastness because you have become intimately acquainted with Me.  When you are intimately acquainted with Me, then you become like Me by osmosis because of personally associating with Me in our one-on-one fellowship. (Philippians 3:4; Ephesians 1:15-23)  To BE My witness is to become so mature in the nature of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you that your "life and actions are testimonies to the worth and effect of your faithful relationship with Me and where your faith is a witness of My words in scriptures which exemplify the teachings through Jesus Christ."  (Acts 1:4-8)
   I desire that you will BE a witness of My loving nature instead of your religiously witnessing constantly for Me without your life being a true testimony of My love.   You can't encourage people to know Me if you don't, yourself,  personally know Me.  If you merely know facts about Me by the hearing of the ears like Job did, then you will never mature into BEING a true witness of My loving nature and you will continue to inherit the devil's curses in the earth because you don't really know Me and you have not become a visual witness of My true nature..  When Job truly came to know Me face to face, one-on-one, his rewards were great. (Job 42:1-5) 
   Until My true nature of love is real in you, My rewards for being My child will not flow into your life because even if you profess My name over and over again, it is your becoming My image in the world that qualifies you to receive My inheritance for you.  You can know a lot about Me but still have the nature of the evil one.  It is through your becoming intimately acquainted with Me that changes you from sowing the devil's destruction in the earth to your sowing My life of love in the earth.
   Your life becoming a testimony of My love is more important to Me than your mouth proclaiming facts about Me and your constantly pointing out the sins of other people to them.  I want your life to be a witness of My love through your keeping peace with everyone, your loving your enemies, your refusing to return evil for evil done to you and your refusing to become a hypocrite who loves to pray publicly and give alms to the poor in public in order to be praised by other people.  I said I cannot reward you when you practice the actions of hypocrites because their reward of destruction comes from the devil for their hypocrisy.  Their rewards are the praise of people.  My rewards for those of My children who give to others in secret and pray in secret are great and they will be rewarded openly. (Matthew 6:1-7)  Jesus said it and yet My children continue to do the opposite.  The motivation of their hearts determines whether their rewards are from people or from Me.
    To BE My witness is to be My image in the world, allowing the people of the world to know that I am love and that I desire peace for all people.  When you sow My peace in the world and when you shower My love on even your enemies, then you are My child, My image of love in the world and My blessings will flow into your life as the reward for intimately knowing Me as Love because you are the image of a child of My family of Love. 
    Your Father of Love and Peace

No comments: