Thursday, December 7, 2017

GROWING IN WISDOM

My Dear Precious Child,
   My desire for you is that you grow in wisdom, becoming strong in faith and in My grace.(Luke 2:40)  That was My desire for My Son Jesus and He accomplished it because He was totally reliant upon My Holy Spirit who lived inside of Him.  You are My child and My desire for you is the same, that you grow in wisdom, become strong in faith, and display My forgiving grace to all people 
   Favor with people comes with wisdom because wisdom teaches you how to operate effectively in the earth by being at peace with everyone. (Romans 12:18; Hebrews 12:14) )   The more wisdom you gain from My Holy Spirit, the more favor you have with people, which allows you to inherit My promises which are yes and amen, so be it. (II Corinthians 1:20)   I glory in your receiving My rewards that I willed My children when they have done My will in the earth.  Gaining My wisdom also gives you favor with people because I teach you how to coexist lovingly and peacefully with people in the earth that I gave to you.
   You have heard it said that you must learn scriptures until you get the information down into your spirit.  That is erroneous because when My Holy Spirit lives inside of you in your own spirit, He already knows all wisdom and knowledge because He is My storehouse of all My insight, wisdom and knowledge.  Scriptures in your human mind can serve as a record of My will which My Spirit uses to confirm My truths which I teach from the inside of you.  The truth of revelation is that you must allow My Holy Spirit to teach your own human mind every element of truth which equips you with supernatural insight. (John 16:7-15)  Jesus told His followers that it was necessary for Him to leave them so that the Holy Spirit (who empowered Him with My love, My peace, My wisdom, My knowledge, My battle strategy against evil, My goodness, My kindness, My mercy, My patience and My faith) could come to live in you when you become His earthly temple.  You don't educate My Holy Spirit in spiritual matters.  He teaches you spiritual matters, sending them from your spirit into your thoughts which are then stored in your mind.  He amazes you and thrills you with His truths.  (Hebrews 8:10)  He educates you on growing up into having the same mind as Jesus Christ until you are conformed into My image and become a light in the world, just as He was.
   I told you that no one teaches Me about spiritual matters, that I do all of the teaching to My children from My Holy Spirit about spiritual matters such as My power and My love.  (I Corinthians 2:9-16)  The human mind cannot, itself, outwardly conceive of the truths taught by My Spirit because of the veil of unbelief that is placed there by the devil.  (II Corinthians 3:14; II Corinthians 4:4) ) But when My Holy Spirit comes to live in your own spirit, the mind of Christ is inside of you and He teaches My wisdom and knowledge to your human mind from the inside of you, from inside your spirit into your thoughts which become stored in your mind.  I said that I would write My words on your heart and in your mouth, the words of faith which I profess. (Romans 10:8; Romans 10:17)
   Human words cannot teach spiritual truths.  Only the words of My Holy Spirit can teach spiritual truths to your human mind, and that comes from the inside of you.  Faith comes by hearing My words from the Holy Spirit spoken to you personally into your mind. (Colossians 1:27) When you hear My personal words to you and meditate upon them, I can reveal to you more and more of My truths which change your personality and your character into being an image of Mine.  It all happens from My temple of the Holy Spirit inside of you.  (Romans 10:17; Galatians 3:5)
   Human teachings can encourage hope in you, but faith comes only by hearing the words of My Holy Spirit that come into your human mind from the inside of you.  When you are not only born of My Spirit but also baptized in My Spirit, then My words become like fireworks exploding with truth into your mind.  When that happens, then you know My joy unspeakable and you become filled with glory.
   I said that I reveal all things to you from My Holy Spirit, things hidden from the foundation of the world.  (I Corinthians 2:9-14)  You don't teach your spirit anything.  You might teach your fleshly mind some scriptures which My Spirit can recall to you when needed, but the only truths from Me come from your tutor, My Holy Spirit, who lives inside of you if you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  It is your receiving truths and revelations from My Holy Spirit inside of you which change you into becoming My image of peace in the world and change you into Love so that you can spread My unconditional love in the world.  When you do, then I am glorified as the Father of Love that I am.    
   Your Father of Every Loving and Peaceful Provision
             

No comments: