Monday, December 11, 2017

LOVE CREATES LOVE CHILDREN

My Dear Precious Child,
   I created My children and their world out of My Divine Love, so your original nature is love. (Genesis 1:26-27)   The only thing that ever interfered with your being love in the world is the entrance of evil which came through Adam and Eve when they allowed evil to enter the world in the form of the devil whom I threw out of My heaven because of his corrupt nature of evil. (Genesis 3:1-7)  I had warned Adam not to allow that alien spirit to invade their earthly home, but he and Eve were not able to resist his temptations. (Genesis 2:15-17)  They allowed him to pervert all of the love that I placed within them at the beginning. They became polluted with every manner of evil as time advanced.  The first sign of evil was when they hid from Me, their own Loving Father.  The devil's demons of shame, fear and guilt came between them and Me.  (Genesis 3:8-10)
   One of the next demons to minister to Cain, one of the children of Adam and Eve, was jealousy and as a result the demon of anger tempted him and he became a killer, displaying the very nature of the devil.   (Genesis 4:8-11) My children ceased looking upon Me as their Father and the devil became their god because people followed the devil's will instead of My will.  The earth itself had already been cursed by the devil and it no longer easily grew plants and trees which nourished them.  Growing food became a struggle.  (Genesis 3:17-19)
   One of the devil's curses upon women was that they would have a desire for a husband to provide for them what I had previously provided and that persists even today. (Genesis 3:16)  One of the devil's curses upon men was that he would rule over women.  Women allow domineering men to rape, abuse and kill them and their children.  That demon of domination is a perversion by the devil.  Instead of men ruling over the earthly demons who minister to their thoughts, they desire to rule over women.  
  The curse upon men that the devil instituted in the nature of My children that men would rule over women and dominate them with selfishness, cruelty and neglect persists into your world even today.  (Genesis 3:16)  Abuse of women by men is the primary cause of law breaking.  Sexual abuse of women in the form of harassment and even rape is predominant in your world, often respected by men but hated by women.  Women persistently refuse to persecute men who sexually and physically dominate them because they think it is part of life and they tolerate it because of the devil's programming from the beginning in the nature of all women, the curse that their primary desire will be for a man to be their god, their provider and protector.  My desire of Love is that I will be their provider and protector, their Father of Love. 
   The first church through whom My first covenant was made with Abraham never recognized women as inheritors of My blessings.  They were not allowed to enter into the holy court but had to sit only in the outer court with children.  The devil's curses persisted in their worship ceremonies. Only men were recognized as being privileged enough to serve Me.  That was the curse of the devil which persisted into their worship and religious traditions until My new covenant of Love entered into My relationship with My children through Jesus Christ. 
    Only when the old covenant was finished and Jesus Christ ushered into the earth My new covenant of Love in which My Holy Spirit began to live inside of My children and minister personally to them, only then were any of the original curses of the devil broken and supplanted by My will in the earth.  I said through the Holy Spirit that in Christ, in My new covenant of Love, that there are no men or women, no Jews or Gentiles, but that all people are inheritors of My kingdom.  It began to be that women were religiously able to be respected for becoming recipients of My revelations, My dreams, My visions and My insights because they became free from the curses of the devil that came into the earth via Adam.  (II Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 6:15; I Corinthians 12:13)  Only in religious traditions do men continue to be dominant over women  and that is authorized and instituted by the devil when he poured his curses upon the earth.  In My new covenant of Love, there is no domination.  There should only be love, peace and mutual respect.
    Do not let religious traditions bring you back under the curses of the devil.  Woman are encouraged by Me to have a one-on-one relationship with Me instead of desiring a man to be their providers and their protectors and their intercessors with me, taking My place as their Loving Fathers.  Men are taught by Me to treat women with love and respect as equals instead of ruling over them as sexual objects, servants and slaves.  When My children, both men and women, intimately know Me, I teach them through My Holy Spirit how to break the curses of the devil over their relationship and for each one to depend entirely upon Me as their Loving Father.
    Few of My children listen to Me instruct them how to break the devil's curses upon their lives.  My children who depend upon Me completely as their Loving Father rather than depending upon other people, religious institutions or political parties, those people become My children of Love because their guidance and power comes only from Me.  (Romans 1:16)  Faith comes from hearing My personal words to you.  (Romans 10:17)
    Endeavor to break the devil's curses on your life by the power of My Holy Spirit and live a life of My blessings in the earth.
    Your Love Father

No comments: