Tuesday, February 25, 2020

ALLOW THE HOLY SPIRIT'S LORDSHIP

My Dear Precious Child,
   You must allow Jesus Christ and Me to be Lord of your life by your yielding to the ministry of the Holy Spirit who lives inside of you if you have made Jesus your Savior and if you have been born of My Holy Spirit which made Me your Father.  The mysterious plan that I devised before the foundation of the world just in case people yielded to the devil and allowed him to be lord of the earth was that I would come to earth in the person of My Holy Spirit to live in people who invite Me.  In those instances I would be Lord in the lives of you and other people and it is through you and My other Spirit baptized children that I become Lord of your life and in your portion of the earth.  (Isaiah 59:21; Galatians 4:19; Colossians 1:27)
    I fulfilled My part of the plan by sending a Savior, Jesus Christ, into the earth to initiate My mysterious plan.  Jesus Christ fulfilled His part of the plan by dying for the sins of the world and sending My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children.  It is through you and My other children that My Holy Spirit can become Lord of the earth by overcoming the works of the devil just like Jesus Christ did when He physically lived in the earth. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3) One of the problems that keeps My children from becoming part of the solution to the problem of eradicating sin from the earth and enjoying My Kingdom of Love while they live in the earth is the belief that Jesus is coming back to earth.  The truth is that He came back into the earth when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of My children who invite Him.  Jesus Christ is My Holy Spirit.  I am My Holy Spirit.  My Holy Spirit is Jesus Christ.  My Holy Spirit is me.  When My Holy Spirit came to live inside of your body, Jesus also did because We are One, just as I am One in them and they are One in Me. 
    Jesus Christ relinquished His ministry and gave it to My Holy Spirit who lived inside of Him and baptized Him with My power while Jesus lived in the earth.  Jesus Christ extolled the coming ministry into the earth of the Holy Spirit when He lectured His followers before He was crucified.  He said that His followers would do greater things because He was coming to live with Me.  We sent His source of power, the power of My Holy Spirit which made Him the Christ, into the earth the first time on the day of Pentecost when the followers of Jesus waited, per His instructions, to wait for My promise.  My instructions through Him were that His followers would receive My power when My Holy Spirit came upon them, which happened in the upper room while they waited for My promise to be fulfilled.  I said that I would send My power into them and upon them, the same power of the Holy Spirit that made Jesus Christ My Son and raised Him from the dead.  (Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4; Romans 8:11)
    Later the apostle John wrote that when My divine sperm of life, the seed of My Holy Spirit, lives inside of My children that they become My children, the same as Jesus Christ did.  He wrote that Jesus Christ came to earth to destroy the works of the devil.  (I John 3: 8-9) The ministry of the Holy Spirit living inside of My children in the earth can do greater things, according to the words of Jesus.  (John 14:12-14)  My children have the authority to cast demons into the fiery furnace, which Jesus did not have the authority to do while He was ministering in the earth.  Jesus had not been to hell yet to take back from the devil the authority in the earth and heaven that I had originally given to Adam but that he had given it to the devil.  After Jesus went to hell and rose from the dead, He proclaimed that He finally had retrieved the keys of authority and that His followers must go into the world and baptize people in the Holy Spirit with the ability to cast the demons that plague them into hell.  (Matthew 28:16-20)  When He taught about My Kingdom of God coming into the lives of His followers, He said that they would cast demons into the fiery pit and My angels would usher the demons there. (Matthew 13:36-42) As a result, My children shine like the sun in the earth.
   My children are not allowing My Holy Spirit to do His works in the earth through them unless they are praying diligently in the Holy Spirit and being guided by Me through My Holy Spirit.  If you have been waiting for Jesus to come back and set up His kingdom on earth just like My children have for 2,020 years, you must instead give homage to My Holy Spirit as being the spiritual energy that not only created Jesus in Mary's womb but the same spiritual energy that empowered Jesus when He ruled over demons when He walked in the earth and then defeated the devil in hell before He was raised from hell by the power of My Holy Spirit.  He is the same power that lives inside of you and surrounds you in My Kingdom of God.                         
   Instead of sitting around twiddling your thumbs waiting for Jesus to come back and set up His kingdom in the earth, you must allow My Holy Spirit to further My Kingdom of Love in the earth and allow Him to be Lord of the earth by your praying in the Holy Spirit at all times and in all places in your prayer closet which allows Me to clean house in the earth of demonic spirits.  (Ephesians 6:18-19)  Give just as much honor and homage to the ministry of the Holy Spirit that you give to Jesus' ministry when He was in the earth.  They are the same.  Allowing the Holy Spirit's ministry of being Lord in the earth through you is an extension of Jesus' ministry.  It's the culmination of My mysterious plan to save earth and My children.
    Be led by the ministry of My Kingdom of Love of My Holy Spirit in relation to people and pray in My Holy Spirit in relation to getting rid of the demons who roam the earth.  When you do those two commandments of Mine through Paul, everything will work together for your good while you live in the earth. (Romans 8)  I will be able to do exceedingly, super abundantly MORE than you dare ask, think, desire or pray, according to the power of Love of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you because you have made Him Lord of your life. (Ephesians 3:20)
    Your Father of Workable Plans

No comments: