Sunday, February 9, 2020

February 14, 1979
   You are My child. You are My precious child,  You are My child, My own child.  Just as an earthly father swells with pride at his child, I swell with joy and pride at My children.  My buttons pop with pleasure as you grow and become more like Me.  Just as friends of parents in the world say, "Oh, he looks just like his father," and the father almost bursts with pride, I desire that the world would see you as I see you and say, "He is the image of his Father."  For you are truly bone of My bone, flesh of My flesh and Spirit of My Spirit.  As a son places himself at his father's knee to learn the wisdom of his father, so please submit yourself to Me for My instructions and teachings.  THEY WILL SAVE YOU MANY YEARS OF STRIFE AND LEARNING BY TRIAL AND ERROR. My ways are above the ways you learn by experience but I desire to make them your ways and to make your paths easy.  Then the world will say,"He walks just like His Father, isn't that wonderful!  Look, he has love like his Father, isn't that wonderful! Look, he has peace like his Father, he is patient like his Father.  He has faith like his Father and he is meek like his Father." Remember that I have the time teach you.  Do you have the time to hear Me?  Precious is the time that we have together, only a prelude to eternity when I will continue to unveil the whole workings of the universe.   
   I said I will show you things to come by My Spirit -- that is to keep you from falling for things that would be a stumbling block and sidetracks which would rob you of your faith and also of your fruit and cause you to lose that close fellowship with Me.
   You get so overjoyed with each other's Valentine gifts for you, and rightfully so, because it pleases Me, too; but, oh, I have the greatest gifts for you.  I remember you with gifts every day, every hour, every moment.  I remember you always and you are always in My sight so My gifts are always there for you to take, all of them; for they have been paid for by Jesus.  Every day of your life is Valentine's Day from Me to you.  May we walk in that close appreciation of Oneness that Jesus prayed for; for I am in you, just as I was in Jesus, and you are in Me, and we are One.  One for eternity but it's so important for you to know that our ONENESS is for NOW for your benefit, comfort and teaching.  We'll laugh together and have fun together just like you and your children do.  My ways are not grievous, but they are light.  My instructions are not harsh but easy to understand and full of joy.  Did I not say that I would make your feet to be as hinds' feet?  That's the way you will be with My instructions -- lightfooted -- for we can laugh and play and have fun along with our times of fellowship and instructions.
   LEAN ON ME.  I know it all because I created it all, and it is all to be revealed to you to make your days on earth pleasant and easy.  HARMONIZE WITH ME.
   As you submit to Me and listen to Me and harmonize with Me, you will take on My nature and looks because you have watched Me with your spiritual eyes and you will begin to act like Me because you know Me.  Just as Jesus knew Me, you will know Me and begin to act like Me, walk like Me and perform just like Me.  I am so eager for that day to come and I'm looking forward to it for the whole world, because the world needs Christians who walk and talk and act like their Father and their Brother. 
   THERE IS A FAMILY RESEMBLANCE!   

No comments: