Tuesday, February 4, 2020

GENERATIONAL CURSE OF POVERTY

GENERATIONAL CURSE OF POVERTY
My Dear Precious Child,
    We have seen that there are generational curses in the lives of people which keep them from having happiness, stability, joy and a sound mind.  For instance, a demon of poverty is a prime example of a generational curse with which a person is born, programming within his or her DNA which will not allow the person to succeed and overcome the effects of that demon.  That demon is passed down from generation to generation and attracts devastation to the person no matter what he or she does.
    I created people who were blessed abundantly but because of demonic curses they have perpetuated from generation to generation the lie of the devil that I want My children satisfied with not having enough finances to be stable.  Eventually that demon tells them that they can be prideful in their lack of earthly goods. That demon of poverty makes a person satisfied with the castoffs from other people.  That is all that the person can expect because of the demon.  Often its entire programming in the minds of the people who have that demon is to place the blame of his or her poverty on the wealthy and advantaged people who do not have that demon.  All of that mental programming comes from the demon of poverty, not from My programming within the people.  I said that that mental programming does not come from the person himself or herself.  It started with Eve and Adam's programming by the devil and has been passed down from generation to generation in the minds of people. (Genesis 3:9-19)
   Sometimes a person with that demon of poverty will overcome it temporarily but if the demon of poverty still remains in the mind of a person, the demon will see that eventually the person is again impoverished because of bad decisions, bad investments, bad choices, gambling, alcoholism, illnesses and other gifts from the devil which rob and steal the finances of a person. (Haggai 1:6)  A religious person who has a demon of poverty will often become proud of his or her lack, believing that I am keeping the person humble by keeping the person poor.  Religion often perpetuates poverty as seen by religious evangelists who dote on  people who are poor and insist that the poor people help the minister maintain his ministry when in truth the finances are used to  support the opulent lifestyle of the religious evangelists.  (Mark 12:38-40)
   My Holy Spirit is the antidote for the demon of poverty.  I promised that when a person receives My Spirit that the person needs, first of all, a revelation of My power available to My children.  Also the person needs a revelation of the promise of having heaven on earth through My rich glories of having My righteous character present in the life of the person.  And also the person needs a revelation of the hope of his or her calling which is to have My heaven come into your life on earth as prayed by Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 1:17-23; Matthew 6:10)  It is through the revealed power of My Holy Spirit in the life of My children that catapults the demon of poverty out of the life of a person and into the furnace of fire. (Matthew 13:36-42) It often happens in intercessory prayers and other times it happens with the anointing of My Holy Spirit to demand that is leave the person. 
    It is also the Holy Spirit's revelation of My Unconditional Love for My children which makes it possible for them to have all of their prayers answered until they have financial security as a result of My love being evident in their lives toward all people.  I said that when My children are rooted and grounded in My love that I am able to do exceedingly, super abundantly far and above all that you dare ask, want or think, infinitely beyond your highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes or dreams, ACCORDING TO THE POWER OF MY HOLY SPIRIT THAT IS RESIDENT INSIDE OF YOU. (Ephesians 3:22)
    I want you separated from the demon of poverty with its fear and instead I want  you to become bound to My Spirit of power, love and a sound mind.  It is when you are rooted and grounded in My love, plus your having a revelation of the power of My Holy Spirit within you, plus your having the revelation that the hope of your calling is that you have My heaven in your life on earth by becoming free from the demon of poverty, whether its financial poverty, spiritual poverty, emotional poverty or mental  poverty.  All of those curses are the results of your having a demon of poverty in your mental DNA.  Yet, My truth makes you free.  Seek My truth in this area and you will become free of the demon which robs you in the hope of killing you.
     In Christ you are already set free. (John 8:32; John 14:17)  A revelation of My truth makes you free in reality.
    Your Father of Financial, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual Stability

No comments: