Friday, February 21, 2020

SPIRITUAL LOCKJAW

My Dear Precious Child,
   There are many of My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit who have spiritual lockjaw.  They have received My gift of speaking in My spiritual language of the heavens and they neglect to pray in My Holy Spirit because of their being spiritually ignorant of the power that is in every word that they allow Me to speak through their mouths.  Those of My children who are ignorant of the interaction between My words and the answers to their prayers lay aside their powerful gift from My treasury of the Holy Spirit.  They have not been encouraged by their teachers to be schooled by My Spirit to know that when they pray in the understanding they usually pray the problem, but when they pray in the language of My Holy Spirit they are allowing Me to speak the solutions to their problems which the angels then take and bring into existence in their lives.  (Ezekiel 10:1-5; Jeremiah 1:4-12)
    I told Jeremiah that I was putting My words in his mouth and that those words would oversee the heads of the demonic kingdoms, to root them out, to pull them down from their places of power, to destroy and overthrow them, plus My words would built up My kingdom and plant it firmly in the lives of people. I assured Jeremiah that I watch over every one of My words to perform them.(Jeremiah 1:4-12)
    My Holy Spirit spoke through Paul  and said for My children to never make any person your enemy; but, instead, that you need to know that your enemies are the demonic powers in the heavens who tempt and influence people.  Those demons have cursed the earth ever since the beginning when Adam allowed them into the earth.  I said that My children are to pray at all times, in all seasons, in the Holy Spirit in every kind of spiritual prayer, interceding in behalf of all of My children.  (Ephesians 6:10-18).
    I told you in that writing by My Holy Spirit through Paul that before you engage in battle with the demons by praying in the Holy Spirit that you must be assured of these things:
    First, know the truth about the power of My spiritual words spoken through your mouth in My heavenly language when you pray; (Romans 8:26)
    Second, that you also must be in unity with Me by displaying My righteousness in your fruit of character; (Galatians 5:22-23)        
    Third, that you must be at peace with everyone or you will be double minded, gaining nothing; (James 1:5-8; Mark 11:25)
    Fourth, that you must have a firm revealed knowledge of having faith in My Holy Spirit's words by your being established in the truth that I am on your side so that you can immediately cast away the tempting words of the devil when he bombards your mind with thoughts that you are merely praying jibber-jabber;(II Corinthians 10:5) and,
   Fifth, that you must be firmly planted in My love for you and the knowledge that My salvation from the works of the devil will come as a result of your prayers because you are firmly planted in My love. (Ephesians 6:10-11)  
   I said that with all of that revealed knowledge, along with My gift of praying in the words of the Holy Spirit, you will be effective in your prayer closet in your battles for salvation for your family and your life in the earth. (Ephesians 1;17-23; Ephesians 3:17-21)
   As My child I equip you with My spiritual language which overcomes every evil work that your enemy, the devil, has ever and will ever bring into your life.  I am your Father.  We need to speak the same language in your battle with the evil works of the devil.  It is My words of the Holy Spirit's words which save your entire life from devastation and death.
   Your Fully Equipping Father of Power

No comments: