Friday, February 28, 2020

THE POWER OF DECEPTION

My Dear Precious Child,
   Your enemies, the devil and his demons, only have the power that you give to them in the earth.  That is why they have to deceive you to enable them to do any evil works in your world.  There is spiritual power in the emotion of fear, so if the demons can get you to engage in the devil's thoughts, words and actions of the emotion of fear, then they use the fear to accomplish their dastardly works in your life because you authorize calamity by engaging in the negative emotional power of fear, as the demons fed into your thoughts and you believed.  Fear expects the worst things to happen, and so they do. (Genesis 4:6-7; II Timothy 1:7) 
   I only have the ability to do wonderful things in your life in the earth if you engage in the spiritual power of My faith which produces positive emotional power in your thoughts, words spoken and actions taken.  Faith in Me expects the best things to happen.  It is by My faith inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit that I am able to accomplish answering all your prayers and provide solutions to all of your problems, because you have added your authoritative human power to My power of the Holy Spirit.  Together we are unbeatable.  (Proverbs 18:21)
   I warned through the writer of Hebrews that you must not be slothful, but instead that you must be followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises. (Hebrews 6:12)  I gave My Holy Spirit to live inside of you with My words that flow from your mouth in spiritual tongues as your prayer language.  They are My creative words, the same powerful words that created the earth in the beginning.  (Acts 2:1-4) Jesus called My Holy Spirit "the promise of the Father". (Acts 1:4-8)
   I did not stop creating.  I gave the power to My Holy Spirit to create beneficial situations for My children, the power to change the hearts of people from bad to good, and the power to answer all of your prayers because I am your Father.  But you must allow Me to speak My creative words through your mouth in My spiritual language in order to accomplish answering your payers and changing your circumstances from bad to good.  That is what I meant when I said that many of My children are slothful in their prayer time, choosing to think thoughts of fear which immobilizes them instead of their choosing to speak My words of faith in My spiritual language of praying in tongues which brings life into your world instead of the death which fear brings.
    When you are slothful in praying in the intercessory prayers of the Holy Spirit, the devil's destruction and death enter into your life in some way, beginning with  sadness and depression.  When you are diligent in taking My advice to pray at all times, in every season, in the Holy Spirit, then I am able to do exceeding, abundantly more than you dare think, desire or pray, according to the power of My Holy Spirit that is in you. (I Timothy 2:1; I Timothy 5:5; II Timothy 1:3; Ephesians 6:10-19; Ephesians 3:20)      
    My children chide people who are slothful in ministering for their religious institutions while they, themselves, are slothful in elevating to importance My anointed prayers in the new covenant of the Holy Spirit of their praying in My spiritual prayer language through which all things become new.  (Romans 8:26-28; II Corinthians 5:17)  All true ministry under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit is done in intercessory prayers because it is in those words of Mine that demonic kingdoms are rooted out, cast out of the earth  and they are destroyed.  Also it is in My words through your mouth in My spiritual language prayers that I am able to build up and further the planting of My Kingdom of God in the earth in your day.  I continue to watch over My words to perform every one of them. (Jeremiah 1:9-12)
    Pray in the words of My Holy Spirit plus walk in love with all people and all things will work together for your good, producing answers to all of your prayers.
   Do not be deceived by fearful thoughts.  You have My power, the greatest power in existence.  
    Your All Knowing Father 

No comments: