Monday, February 10, 2020

THE GENERATIONAL CURSES OF FEAR AND SHAME
My Dear Precious Child,
    When Adam and Eve hid from Me in fear and shame after having refused to take My advice, allowing the devil to flood the earth with his demons and their curses, the first demonic activities in the DNA of people to show their presence through Adam were the demons of fear and shame.  Fear and shame are at the core of all demonic activity. Adam and Eve knew Me as a Loving Father and Guide until the devil entered the earth, tempting him to disobey Me and then programming them with fear of Me and shame for their nakedness. (Genesis 2;7 and 16-17; Genesis 3:7-11)
   Fear is at the heart of all of the problems of people because fear of punishment causes people to be in lifelong bondage to the devil.  The demons of fear form a barrier between people and Me so that people hide from Me instead of being drawn to Me for My forgiveness and My love. (Hebrews 1:14-15; Galatians 5:1)  The fear of Me comes from the devil programming the minds of people that I punish them when, in reality, it is the devil who punishes them.  He tempts you to sin and then punishes you for sinning with his demons' accusations of shame, guilt and condemnation.
   The demon of shame is a demonic brother to fear because it prompts people to hide from Me because of guilt and condemnation for missing the mark in not obeying My advice.  The devil's lie that I am a God of punishment has invaded the DNA of all humans because of Adam's disobedience is what keeps people from coming to Me for forgiveness since I am the God of Love.  Instead of seeking forgiveness, the demonic accusations of guilt, condemnation and shame flood into their minds. 
    The demons of shame's conversations in the minds of people speak to them that they are not worthy of My love or the love of anyone who is clean and pure, and so they seek love in the alleys and the back streets and the pits of hell where other people gather who feel shameful about their positions in life.  And so the demons of shame perpetuate their generations of people who feel unworthy of being loved and treasured. 
    To a person who is born into a family that passes on from generation to generation the devil's lie that because of the color of their skin, their financial poverty, their lack of basic goods and their feeling of inferiority, the demon of shame convinces them that I also reject them because of their shameful conditions.          
    Shame robs a person of any feeling of worthiness, which delights the devil because of his dastardly will having been done in the life of that person and his or her family for generations.  My Son Jesus Christ came into the earth for the people who have been robbed of a feeling of worthiness.  He healed them of the sicknesses that caused people to shun them.  He cast demons out of the mentally ill so that they would be accepted by people.  He preached that My kingdom would come into the earth in the lives of the brokenhearted, the oppressed, the lawbreakers, the depressed, the diseased, the demon possessed and the rebellious people.  And it did.  My kingdom came into the earth when Jesus Christ sent My Holy Spirit into the lives of people in need of a feeling of worthiness, acceptance and love.
    Religious people often confess to Me that I am worthy of being worshiped.  I say to you and them, "You are worthy, worthy of being loved by Me."  When you understand My love for you, the hackles of bondage to the devil fall off of you when the devil's demon of shame falls off.  The shame was deposited into your DNA by erroneous religious teachings in the lie that I, in anger, punish people for their disobedience when all the time I told them that because of the demons who roam the earth people are cursed with the devil's temptations to sin. (Genesis 3:14-19; Genesis 4:5-7) 
   The devil's requirement for punishment has been satisfied by Jesus Christ's crucifixion.  There is no need for anyone to feel unworthy of My Love. 
   My unmerited favor and love have always been poured upon you and all mankind.
   I am your Father, and YOU ARE WORTHY OF MY LOVE AND ADMIRATION! 
   LOVE

No comments: