Friday, February 14, 2020

HIDDEN SHAME

My Dear Precious Child,
    The generational curse of shame causes people who are emotionally, physically, mentally and sexually abused to hide the abuse from public knowledge because of the fear of being known as victims of abuse and being looked down upon by other people who would consider them as damaged goods.  That was the devil's plan all along, for his work in the earth in the lives of My children to be hidden in darkness so that those works can continue their devastation and destruction in the life of the victims.  Bringing the abuse to the light takes the power away from the abuser so the demon of shame protects the demons of abuse from public knowledge.
    My Holy Spirit brings to light the abuse and displays it for what it is, a demonic curse which has freely showered its works into the earth without detection for many generations.  Its being kept in the dark has given that demon of abuse the ability to further its mental, physical, emotional and sexual abuse without detection.  In many instances the abuse is admired by other people such as the abuse of women being furthered by the demon of religion which teaches that women are of no benefit to men except as sexual objects.  That curse goes back to the devil's curse on men through Adam when I told him that because he had chosen to obey the devil's temptation that the devil would program men to dominate women and that women would be made to be submissive to the domination because of her desire for a husband to be her savior, provider and protector.(Genesis 3:16) In that curse that the devil unleashed in the world through generational curses in the minds of mankind, abuse of women and her children have become acceptable and even revered by certain religions.  Some religions teach that it is permissible to beat their women and their children to keep them in line with religious laws.  My grief for humanity is multiplied by those practices.  In My mercy I often temporarily take the victim of abuse mentally out of the situation in order for the victim to endure the abuse.  It's called disassociation from the abuse and the abuser.
    The demon of religion has perpetuated the demons of abuse and shame as much as pagan practices.  Religion has made an idol out of men by teaching women that the domination of them by abuse is My will, when the truth is that it is the work of the devil in the earth and that abomination has gained respect by religious and political leaders as a way for men to dominate in the world, which is part of their curse levied against them by the devil.  In furthering that curse, the demons of religion and politics have participated with the devil to further his works in the earth.  In many of those institutions women and children are often considered the lesser of human beings.  In My distribution of Love in the world, I said that whatever is done to the least of My children is done to Me. (Matthew 25:40) Yet, religion and politics further the demon of abuse, judgment and punishment as the perfect way to rehabilitate someone.  That is the devil's influence in religion and politics. Rehabilitation and reconciliation are through My Son Jesus Christ and the ministry of My Holy Spirit in the earth, who teach that unconditional love is the answer to rehabilitation through being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, thus being given the power to refuse to participate in the devil's curses any longer in the life of a person. 
    Shame and abuse go hand in hand to further the devil's works in the earth. I never meant for My old covenant laws to inflict harsh punishment upon any person, man, woman or child.  Those laws were given to identify the works of the devil, not as a standard for projecting abuse upon anyone; the laws being what fundamentalist religion and politics use as permission to abuse people who are made in My image.  (Romans 7:4-13) Religious laws are used by the devil to give people permission to judge, condemn and punish other people.  Spiritual rehabilitation and being reconciled to Me is My method of handing lawbreakers.  Lawbreakers can't do anything except break laws because of the generational curses of the devil which are passed down from generation to generation and furthered by the demons of religion and politics.
    Abuse and shame are demons who are rampant in their works in your world.  If they are present in your life, cast those demons into the fiery furnace and allow My angels to usher them into their eternal damnation. (Matthew 13:36-42)
    There is no judgment in Me to produce shame in anyone. I look upon your heart instead of your flesh. (John 8:15)  You are valuable in My sight, determined to be clean by the ministry of Jesus Christ.  When you are baptized in My Holy Spirit, He is able to affirm My love and forgiveness to you.  My Holy Spirit gives you My power to refuse to participate in the demons who are passed from generation to generation in order to further the devil's curses in the world, not only giving you power to resist the temptations, but He gives you the authoritative power to cast them out of the earth and into the fiery furnace.
    When My children begin to use My authority to restore My goodness into their lives in the earth by only participating in Loving thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken, they will have heaven on earth.
     Your Father of Loving Restoration 

No comments: