Monday, February 24, 2020

THE SOVEREIGNTY OF LOVE

My Dear Precious Child,
    In your country the native Indians belong to sovereign nations called tribes, each having its own population, its own government, its own leaders, its own customs and its own traditions.  They live within the United States, which is also a sovereign nation, so the native Indians are a sovereign nation within a sovereign nation.  When the governmental laws of the native Indian tribes conflict with the governmental laws of the United States, by theory their tribal laws take precedence because of the birthrights of their native heritage.
   You live in the United States, a sovereign nation, but you are born of My Holy Spirit who placed My life within you making you My child, and I gave to you a new language, the language of your new sovereign nation.  That language is called My unknown tongues which are spoken through your human mouth by the Holy Spirit.  So your new native tribe is My Kingdom of God.  All of My born of the Holy Spirit and baptized in the Holy Spirit children are in a sovereign nation, that being My kingdom of God, living within a sovereign nation, the latter being the country in which they live.  A problem arises when the two sovereign nations' laws conflict.
   The earthly leader of your new sovereign nation, Jesus Christ, taught you in His first teaching session about the laws and customs of the nation of Israel and how they conflict with the instructions of My Kingdom of God.  He said that the earthly Jewish laws taught them an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a killing for a killing; in other words, whatever evil thing a person does to you, you should do the same evil thing in return.  Also those earthly Jewish laws taught that if someone as much as gathered sticks on the Sabbath that they should be stoned to death by the leaders of the Jewish nation.  (Numbers 15:32-36)  That was in opposition to My guidance that I gave to Moses that said not to kill.
    Jesus said that the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of God, which is My Kingdom of Love, says if a person hits you that you are not to return the blow but that you must merely turn your cheek.  He said if someone steals your coat, that instead of stealing something from him that you should also give him your cape.  The constitution and bylaws of My Kingdom of Love says to return good for all  evil done to you instead of retaliating in vengeance by doing evil in return.
   Jesus Christ also said that the earthly constitutions and bylaws of the earthly nation in which the Jews had citizenship said to love your neighbor but to hate your enemy.  That was in the constitution and bylaws of their earthly sovereign nation.  However, Jesus told them that the constitution and bylaws of My Kingdom of Love, their new sovereign nation in which My children are born, says to love your enemy, to pray for your enemies if they persecute you or do evil to you. The actions of My Kingdom of God are usually opposite to the ones required by an earthly nation or an earthly sovereignty.
    The earthly inheritances from comes from loyalty to earthly sovereign nations are destruction and death because the nations are controlled by the devil and his demons.  The earthly inheritance that comes from loyalty to your heavenly sovereign nation of My Kingdom of God include love, joy, peace, mercy and goodness in the Holy Spirit, experiencing heaven on earth instead of destruction and death which some earthly laws require. (Romans 14:17)
    The constitution and bylaws of My Kingdom of God always take precedence over earthly laws because the bylaws of My kingdom of Love are based upon forgiveness and mercy instead of the bylaws of earthly sovereign nations which are based upon blame, condemnation, guilt, shame and killing.
    My Kingdom of God is a sovereign nation that is indestructible and everlasting because My Kingdom of Love is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.  You belong to it if you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  The degrees of peace and joy that you inherit in your life on earth are based upon your always responding with My Kingdom's love, forgiveness and mercy for people who do the evil things that happen to you in the earthly sovereign nation on earth.
    Goodness always overcomes evil.  (Romans 12:17-21)  When you do good to someone who does evil to you, My angels heap coals of fire on the head of your enemy which turns their thoughts toward you from evil to good. (Ezekiel 10:2)
    My words of the new covenant of the Holy Spirit have power to overcome all evil.  Heed them and do them.  When you do, the blessings and rewards of My Kingdom of Love, your true sovereign nation, will flood into your life on earth.
    Your Father of Love

No comments: