Sunday, February 9, 2020

ULTIMATE GENERATIONAL PUNISHMENT
My Dear Precious Child,
   I, your Heavenly Father, am not a Father who punishes.  I am a Father who blesses and guides you into safety.  I provide salvation for everyone who makes Me their Heavenly Father.  However, the demon of erroneous religion has taught through generations that I am a punitive God, a God who issues laws and that if you do not keep the laws to the letter of the law then I punish you. That lie comes from the bowels of hell, taught by people who do not know Me, only know Me by the teachings of other people who do not know Me, just like Job confessed about himself. (Job 42:1-5)  After Job met Me face to face, He became personally acquainted with Me and knew that the beliefs of his friends about Me were erroneous as to My character.  Such is the history of humanity. 
   Until the coming into the earth of My Son Jesus Christ, men attributed to Me the cruel, punitive nature of their own fathers who, through their religious and political laws, were taught lies about My character.  Jesus Christ revealed that it is the devil who is the cruel taskmaster.  The religious laws, which were given by Me to identify the works of the devil, are used by the devil as a standard by which to condemn people and thus invite the devil's punishment upon them through his demons who had invaded the earth when Adam allowed them entrance into the earth. (Romans 7:5-8) Those demons also invaded the DNA of people and they pass down to people the generational demons who program people to oppose Me and do what they are tempted by the devil to do, which is to destroy their lives and the earth that I created to be a paradise for My children.  When people succumb to temptations and do the devil's will in the earth, then he and his demons punish them by bringing destruction and death upon them.  All the time the devil is using erroneous religious teachings to blame the stern, cruel punishment of people on Me just like he caused Adam to blame Eve for Adam's disobedience instead of accepting the blame himself. (Genesis 3:9-13)
    Until My children know Me as their Father of Love, they believe the religious lie that I am the one who punishes, curses, condemns and destroys.  That lie is still prevalent in your lifetime in erroneous fundamentalist teachings, continuing to curse the lives of My children by infusing fear of Me into their lives.  (Hebrews 2:14-15) Jesus Christ, Himself, said that it is the devil who robs, kills and destroys but that He came into the earth to bring the abundant life to people.(John 10:10)
    Ultimate generational punishment comes to people from hell through the devil and his demons who tempt people to do evil in the earth and then punish them for sinning.  In that way, the devil can kill all of My creation either one by one or kill masses of people by wars and genocide, all the time causing My children through political and religious lies to blame them on Me.  Through fear of punishment from Me, people are bound all of their lives to following the devil's temptations and through during his will in the earth they inherit his destruction and death because they have bound themselves to the devil through believing his lies.
    There is hope.  I sent My Son into the earth to reveal My true nature as being Love through Jesus Christ's healing physically sick people, casting out demons out of people who cause mental illnesses, and He taught about My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of people who believe on Him and His eventual death for the forgiveness of their sins.  He revealed My ultimate love for humanity by dying in the flesh by crucifixion, in which He suffered the devil's punishment for the sins of all the people in the whole world.  He went to hell as a substitute for the sins that the devil causes people to commit, and then He was catapulted out of hell back into the earth by My Holy Spirit where He told His followers to wait for My promise which was to be their complete salvation. (Luke 24:44-53; Acts 1:6-10)
    In obedience to the instructions of the risen Christ, the followers of Jesus Christ  remained in Jerusalem to wait for My promise.  On the way, Jesus Christ appeared to them again and breathed My Holy Spirit into them, causing them to be born of My Spirit.  (John 20:19-23) They continued on to Jerusalem and gathered together to wait to inherit My promise, which was taught by Him, the promise that they would receive My power in their lives, that power being the same Holy Spirit who raised Jesus from the dead.  While they were waiting, My entire kingdom of heaven entered into the room and baptized the believers in My Holy Spirit, as prophesied by John the Baptist.  (Matthew 3:11)  They were baptized in My Holy Spirit when entire My kingdom of heaven surrounded them in the spiritual dimension.  They began to speak in the languages of My heaven, the same language that created the earth and people.  They were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit with My power to overcome the evil works of the devil who still persists in teaching through erroneous religion that I am the god who punishes.  Jesus said that the religious and political leaders were of their father the devil, identifying who is the real demonic being who punishes.  (John 8:44)  
   My children who intimately know Me as their Love Father by spending quality time with Me are able to know Me as being Love by revelation of the Holy Spirit, not a punitive father who punishes them, as they were previously programmed to believe by generational lies taught generation after generation by the devil's programming in the minds of fundamentalist religious teachers who do not know Me. 
   Love came to earth in Jesus Christ.  The revelation of My being Love comes  into the earth from the Holy Spirit into the minds of people who seek to intimately know Me, who seek to inherit My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth and who seek to be My righteousness in the lives of their families so that the lies about My character can be dispelled in their future generations. (I John 4:16)
   Don't believe lies about Your Father of Love.  If you do, you are still under the devil's generational curses of death and destruction.
   Your Love PaPa

No comments: