Sunday, February 2, 2020

GENERATIONS OF PUNISHMENT

My Dear Precious Child,
   The devil uses religious laws and political laws in order to punish people, laws passed down from generation to generation in religion and politics.  The laws that I gave through Moses were meant to identify sins; sins meaning the temptations of the devil and his demons.  They were not meant to cause guilt and condemnation of people, which is what the devil does with the laws perpetuated through fundamentalist religious and divisive political institutions.  (Romans 7:7-13) 
   My gift of mercy and grace is motivated by My complete forgiveness for breaking laws instead of demanding punishment be inflicted on the perpetrators of the law breaking.  The more religious a person is, the more the person demands strict punishment according to laws.  The more Godly a person is, the more the person desires rehabilitation and forgiveness for the lawbreaker.  The more political a person is, the more that person insists on stern punishment for lawbreakers instead of offering the person a life change through being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit which changes the nature of the person from being motivated by family generational curses of the devil to a person who is motivated by Me through My Holy Spirit.  That is the difference between law and grace.  Without a life change through the Holy Spirit, there is no power to refuse the temptations of the devil. (Acts 1:1-8; I Corinthians 10:14)
    Also, besides the punishment demanded by religious and political institutions, punishment is also demanded by religious and political parents for their children.  Rather than providing strict guidance by hand-on-hand parenting for their children in order to train their children to disobey the temptations of the devil which will surely come into the minds of their children, religious parents wait until their children disobey their own parental rules or the religious and political laws and then they exact strict physical punishment on their children by spanking, whipping or beating them, hoping that the punishment will teach lessons to their children which should have been taught by the parents through one-on-one parenting, raising a child by the good example of the parent as well as loving guidance.  Because of the physical, emotional and spiritual punishment, the children of religious and political parents fear more intensive punishment.  Through fear of death and punishment they are held in lifelong bondage to the devil. (Hebrews 2:14-15) Fear binds the children to doing the works of the devil because fear comes from him.  I said that I have not given to My children a spirit of fear, but instead I have given to My children the Spirit of power, love and a sound mind. (II Timothy 1:7)
    What My children who call themselves by My name are missing is the truth that knowing My truth is the only way that makes a person free.  It is never by being punished for sins that make a person free from the works of the devil.  Punishment for sins binds a person to the devil because he is the being who punishes people.  The devil and his demons celebrate when a parent exacts physical punishment on his or her children, knowing that the devil has that earthly family captured in its family of hell.
   I am the Merciful and Forgiving Father.  I am the Tutoring Father who individually tutors My children through My words of wisdom and guidance.  I am the Loving Father who embraces the sinner, forgives him or her and offers My life of the Holy Spirit to the sinners, offering to them the power of My Holy Spirit to refuse the temptations of the devil who perpetuates sins and punishment in the earth through generational curses passed down from parent to child, parent to child, for generations through generational demons in the religiously and politically motivated DNA of people.
   Prisons are filled with prisoners who are descendants of religious parents who use physical and emotional punishment to train their own children.  It's the devil who is punishing them through their parents, training them to do his will in the earth by perpetuating guilt, condemnation and punishment instead of forgiveness and spiritual guidance for the lawbreakers.  Few, if any, prisons offer forgiveness, guidance and rehabilitation instead of punishment for lawbreakers.  That is why I said that My children must visit the prisoners, not just merely visiting them but in teaching them My loving ways and passing on to them the power of My Holy Spirit which is the anointing of My Holy Spirit with the power to refuse the temptations of the devil to do his will in the earth.  You must see that they are endued with My power to become My children through the indwelling of My Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 42:6-9; Matthew 25:36-45)  When they are born of My Spirit they might remain in a physical jail to serve their sentences but they become free, indeed, from the devil's generational curses that were passed on to them through their parents' punishing of their children through the motivations of fundamentalist religious and political demons.
    The devil eventually punishes punitive parents through their own children and the demons have a parade for the devil when that happens.
   However, when a person is free in Christ, he or she is free indeed from punishment and the fear of death. (John 8:36) The demons of condemnation and punishment are no longer home in a body that is motivated by My Holy Spirit because My love and forgiveness are present.
   Your Father of Mercy and Forgiveness 

No comments: