Thursday, February 6, 2020

TOXIC THOUGHTS GENERATE DEATH

My Dear Precious Child,
   The command center of the body is in the brain.  When everything in the brain is working with perfect instructions for the body, the human body is healthy.  However, when thoughts pop into the mind that are alien to the perfect instructions for the body, then those are called toxic thoughts. The mind and the body can no longer operate at the highest efficiency but instead begins to slowly decay, sending instructions to your human body that are opposite to My perfect instructions to your human body like I programmed originally into the brain of Adam.  The alien thoughts upset the hormonal balance of the brain which then sends opposing instructions to the mind and body, setting their working orders off kilter.  So the generator malfunctions and the endocrine system causes deterioration and destruction to begin in the mind and body. 
   Those toxic thoughts are outlined in My Instruction Book called the Bible.  Some  are identified as bitterness, hatred, anger, division, judgment, fretting, worrying, political and religious factions, strife, domination, racism, pride, envy, conceit, bad temper, jealousy, idolatry, self indulgence, indecency, vengeance, spite, sexual irresponsibility and the most controlling one of all, which is fear. That insight was taught by My Holy Spirit to the people in the new covenant churches.  Those negative thoughts offset the whole mechanism of the entire body, soul and spirit, causing physical problems, mental problems, emotional problems and spiritual problems.
   My instructional insight from the Holy Spirit taught that thoughts of love, mercy, goodness, kindness, joy, peace and patience cause the mind to send the perfect blend of hormones into the body and brain, thus causing them to work effectively and beneficially. Also, He said that revelations of truth further increase the perfected mechanism which sends love into the human brain, freeing the mind from generational curses which cripple the entire person.  Truth sets you free from mindsets which curse you instead of blessing you as I intended them to bless you.
   I instructed you and My other children to gird up the loins of your mind, as obedient children, to be sober, diligent, and to hope until the end of your life for the grace that is brought to you by your having the revelation of having the mind of Jesus Christ. (I Peter 13-14)  I told you not to fashion yourself according to the former lusts in the ignorance of your mind, meaning the generational curses which go back to Adam after he allowed the devil to loose his demons into the earth which program people with their demonic curses of destruction and death.  In that instruction I was telling My children to rid themselves of negative thoughts, immediately casting them into hell when they pop up into your mind. To actually "gird up your mind" means to tighten your mind so that when you discern a negative thought that you act quickly to command its departure from you.   It means to tighten the outer limits or boundaries of your mind by being alert, which means being sober and on guard for negative thoughts to invade your mind.
    Your battles are the battles in your mind for control, whether My words are your guide or the devil's temptations in your mind are your guide.  I said that the weapons of your warfare are not carnal, meaning worldly, but instead they are mighty through My power to pull down the demonic strongholds.  (II Corinthians 10:4-6) I told you to cast down imaginations and every high thought which exalts itself against My knowledge, bringing EVERY THOUGHT INTO submission to the obedience of Christ.  Then I included that you can take revenge against all demonic disobedience in the evil thoughts when your own obedience to My instructions to cast down evil thoughts is observed. (II Corinthians 10:4-6) When you decide to assume My authority over your thoughts, then you will have the authoritative power to cast out the demons behind the thoughts.
   Having a joyful life that comes from enjoying My heaven in your life on earth hinges on your effectively battling against negative thoughts and casting them into hell.  Hell was prepared for the demons, not for people. You need to take charge of your thoughts and cast negative ones into hell by the power of My Holy Spirit.  Then you will enjoy a peaceful life by having heaven on earth.
   Your Father of a Peaceful Mind

No comments: