Sunday, February 23, 2020

ALLOW PROPHESY

My Dear Precious Child,
   We looked at the meaning of the word "prophesy" and found that it does not always mean to speak the future, but instead the root word means to speak for Me.  Not only should My children speak for Me in interpretation of the gift of known tongues when an unbelieving foreigner is present, plus speak My words of wisdom and knowledge in the understanding in congregations for the good of the hearers, but I have also given to you the gift of the Holy Spirit of praying in My heavenly language in intercessory prayers in your prayer closet.  It is in those prayers of  intercession that you and I are working in complete unity together to solve your problems and answer your prayers by your allowing My Holy Spirit to speak My solutions to My ways and means committee which is composed of your angels, who are vital parts of My means of salvation for you. (Hebrews 1:7 and 13-14)  It is in those intercessory prayers that I issue the specific instructions to your angels on how to bring freedom to you from the demonic generational and inherited curses that plague your life and your family. 
    You must get over the lie from the devil that the written words in your Instruction Book called the Bible are My only words.  I did not become mute when I provided the history book of mankind which contains My mysterious plan for salvation, that being that I would write My personal words in the minds of My children and in their hearts.  I still speak individually and personally to My children who lend their ears to My communion, the one of which Jesus Christ spoke when He told His followers to eat of His flesh and drink of His blood.  In that teaching He meant that you must consume the words that Jesus spoke while He was in the flesh and that you must also consume His enlightening personal words to you through the Holy Spirit who was the Life Giving Power inside the blood of Jesus.  The blood type of humans by My design come from their fathers and humans are made in My image so the blood type of Jesus came from Me, His being My Holy Spirit.
     My Holy Spirit is the umbilical cord from Me to you.  He is the Life source that is the Tree of Life which I placed in the garden of Eden.  John the Baptist first spoke of Him when he said that he, himself, only baptized people in water, but that another One was coming who would baptize you in My Holy Spirit.  I kept His soon coming ministry a secret until Jesus taught about Him and said that the Holy Spirit would take the words of Jesus and reveal the true meanings to you when He came to live inside of you.  He became Christ in you, the hope of glory.  I didn't say that He was Jesus' flesh in you, the hope of glory.  I said that He was Christ, the anointed One, inside of you, the hope of glory, meaning the Holy Spirit.  (Colossians 1:27; Ephesians 1:18)
    When you allow My Holy Spirit to pray His perfect solutions and answers to your prayers through your mouth in My heavenly language, then you will attain all of the benefits and rewards of having My kingdom on earth come into your life as it is in heaven.  The only thing that Jesus taught His disciples to pray is that My kingdom would come into the earth as it is in heaven and that when that happened that My will would finally be done in the earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)  His sample prayer included the truth that when My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven that I would give to you your daily spiritual bread that you would need in order for your life on earth to be free from the temptations of evil because you would have the power to resist evil.It is in My kingdom of heaven on earth that all sins are forgiven as if they never happened.(John 16:13-15; John 14:11-14)
   In telling His disciples to pray that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven, Jesus Christ professed that I am the only one who has the kingdom, the power and the glory to give to My children when they inherit My kingdom of heaven in their lives while they live on earth.  My kingdom comes into the lives of My children when they are baptized in My Holy Spirit, My power of the Holy Spirit is given to My children when they are baptized in My Holy Spirit, and My glory comes into the lives of My children when they are baptized in My Holy Spirit because they receive My angels as their servants who go forth and do My will in their lives per the instructions of My Holy Spirit as prayed through their mouths in My heavenly language.  (Matthew 6:11-13)
    The sample prayer that Jesus Christ spoke to His disciples contains all of My promises to My children that happen when you become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  My kingdom of heaven comes into your life, My will is done in your life on earth, I give My personal daily bread to you in the form of My wisdom, your trespasses are forgiven, and My kingdom of power and glory come into your life on earth.  All of that is given to you when you ask that My kingdom  come into your life on earth as it is in heaven. (I John 3:8-9)
    Do not limit Me and My words to only be the ones written in the Bible.  I speak constantly to My children through My Holy Spirit.  You limit My abilities to guide you when you limit Me to the written word, the logos.  It is My rhema, My fresh, enlightening words to you, which free you from the evil in the world.
    Seek to prophesy. (I Corinthians 14:1; I Corinthians 14:39)  Prophesy not only in My words of wisdom but also prophesy is your intercessory prayers.  Salvation from the works of the devil happen when you pray in My Holy Spirit and also hear from My Holy Spirit.
    Your Father of Powerful Words

No comments: