Saturday, February 22, 2020

SEEK TO PROPHESY

My Dear Precious Child,
   To prophesy means to speak for Me, to utter by divine inspiration.  There are instances when My children are speaking for Me as My gifted children in their spiritual prayer language of My Holy Spirit.  In those instances of private intercessory prayers, My children are allowing My Holy Spirit to speak out of their mouths My definite, precise instructions relating to the solutions to problems and the answers to prayers.  It is in those private times between us that My creative, authoritative words of the Holy Spirit speak My words whose meanings are too deep for human words and the content of My words go beyond human knowledge and understanding.(Romans 8:26-27) 
    As the prophet Ezekiel observed when he was granted a peek into My heaven, the angelic hosts are activated by the instructions of My Holy Spirit.  Ezekiel observed that everywhere My Spirit goes, the cherubim  go, receiving instructions from Me.  (Ezekiel 1:5,20-21; Ezekiel 2 and Ezekiel 10;1-5)  Those visions were views into the heavenly dimension of Jeremiah's instructions from Me relating to His being given My words which tear down demonic kingdoms and nations, rooting them out and tearing them down from their places of authoritative rule in the earth.  Jeremiah was told that My words through his mouth would also build up My kingdom in the earth, planting My good will in the earth.  I told Jeremiah that I watch over My words to perform them.  (Jeremiah 1:4-12)
    My children in the new covenant of the Holy Spirit have the extra benefits of allowing My Holy Spirit to speak My words through their mouths in My spiritual language, speaking words which bypass their own minds but still flow from their mouths to do the same things as the words I spoke through Jeremiah.  My words from My Holy Spirit spoken through the mouths of My born again, Holy Spirit baptized children in intercessory prayers allow Me to tear down demonic kingdoms which rule their families and then to built up My kingdom in their lives through the work of My warring angels and My ministering angels, as witnessed by Ezekiel in his vision of the inner workings of My heaven.
    Placing My personal words in My heavenly language in the mouths of My Spirit baptized people accomplishes My will being done in the earth.  Because I originally gave authority in the earth to people when I created it for them, My words of authority in the earth can only come through people in order for My will to be done in their lives in the earth.  That is why My mysterious plan is effective, My plan to put My words in your mind and in your mouth, allowing My spiritual children to pray in My own heavenly language which gives My angelic hosts, which are My ways and means organization, to effectively implement My will being done in the earth.  (Isaiah 59:21; Joel 2:17-18; Acts 2:1-4; I Corinthians 14:15-18)  Jesus, Himself, said that when My kingdom of heaven would come into the earth in the lives of My children that My will would finally be done in the earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)
    This form of prophesy, praying in intercessory prayers where you allow Me to speak solutions to your problems and answers to your prayers through your mouth in My spiritual language, allows My will to be done in your life on earth. 
    Another form of prophesy is for your speaking My insight and wisdom to people as a gift of My Spirit in order for them to be mercifully corrected, guided, encouraged and taught.  This is a different kind of prophesy of which I desire that My children become proficient.  In ministering this form of prophesy in your language of understanding, My words minister knowledge that is in My mind which spurs people onto the right path in their lives.
    My desire is that when you are with people of various spiritual understandings that you prophesy My wisdom and insight in your own language of understanding to people as a means of empowering them to attain My desires for their lives.  However, in intercessory prayers I desire that you pray in My spiritual language in your prayer closet so that My entire working forces of heaven can become involved in destroying the works of the devil in your life and enable those working forces to build up My kingdom of heaven in your life.
    One gift of speaking My words of prophesy is for people for their insight, knowledge and encouragement.  Other times of your speaking My words of prophesy in intercessory prayers is your allowing My Holy Spirit to give instructions to the heavenly hosts who battle for you against evil and usher My kingdom of heaven into your life on earth.
    Your Father of the Magnificent Plan

No comments: