Saturday, February 1, 2020

GRACE GENERATES LIFE

My Dear Precious Child,
    Generational curses in the life of every person in the earth can be traced back to the devil when Adam and Eve allowed him and his demons to invade the earth with their purpose being to destroy all of My creation.  (Genesis 3) The devil uses his demons to program the minds of people with the desire to do his will of destruction and death in the earth rather than their doing My will in the earth which brings life and soul peace to people.  Because of the devil doing the programming in the minds to people there is present within every person the devil's temptations to kill, to lie, to steal, to be jealous, to impoverish, to envy, to abuse, to dominate, to be greedy and other of the devil's attributes in differing degrees, depending upon which ones have gained power in the person's generational background. Remember that to generate mean to produce power; in the devil's instance the power to injure, destroy and kill. (John 10:10) Politicians create laws which curse the lives of some people.  (Matthew 16:6)
    Powerless religious traditions and divisive politics from leaders in the earth have been used by the devil to increase his power in the lives of humans, influencing them to become judgmental and condemning, which brings fear and increases the devil's influence over people.  (Hebrews 2:15)  The devil uses religious laws to bring guilt and condemnation into the minds of people which increases his power to bring his punishment into their lives in the form of sickness, diseases, demonic possession and others of his curses. (Genesis 3:13-19; Romans 7:5-11)  
    In My creating humans, because they are created in My image I placed within them the desire to live and the desire to generate life to My creation.  When the devil and his demons invaded the earth and began to program My first humans, his evil power overcame the desire in My created humans to always bring life to other people and to everything that I created.  My solution for the devil's evil actions overcoming the good that I had created was to come to earth in the body of My Son Jesus Christ and to die for all of the people who had adopted the programming of the devil as their own characteristics in their lives on earth.  Then My Son would be resurrected to new life, indicative of the new life which I would place within people when they return to Me to become their Father who brings life to them instead of their continuing to have the devil as their father and guide in the earth.  (John 8:38-44)
    The only solution for Me to reprogram the minds of people was for Me to send My Holy Spirit to live inside of them in order for Him to generate a new, pure life in them, which is My life taking up residence inside of them instead of their continuing to be programmed to be evil generators by the devil's DNA in them which brings curses, destruction and death.  My new life residing inside of people would bring My life-giving characteristics of My love, My peace, My joy, My mercy for other people, My goodness, My kindness and My patience to be their characteristics, changing them from being programmed by the devil to being programmed by Me.
     My children who have received My new life inside of them by the power of My Holy Spirit become forgiven by Me and so they forgive other people of their demonic programming.  My forgiveness and My love take the place of the devil's guilt and condemnation in the lives of people.   So My love and My guidance equal forgiveness and a new pure life inside of people instead of the devil's condemnation bringing punishment.  My Holy Spirit rehabilitates all of the devil's prior  programming in the minds of people. (II Corinthians 5:17) I said that when you are in Christ Jesus that no religious traditions give life to you, that only the new creature created by My Holy Spirit generates My life inside of you.
    There is an antidote for the destruction and death that is programmed into the lives of people.  It is accepting Jesus Christ's forgiveness of your former thoughts and activities that were programmed by the devil by His going to hell and suffered the punishment for them instead of you having to suffer the punishment.  Then it is your allowing My Holy Spirit to enter into your human spirit and create a new person, the devil's old programming passing away and My new programming of life becoming your new motivation.  Because of His new programming of your mind, you become a generator of My life and love in the earth instead of your continuing to distribute the devil's generational curses into your own descendants and the earth.  All things become new.  Instead of your generating the devil's destruction and death in the earth in the form of generational curses, you become a generator of My love, peace and My abundant life into the lives of other people and the earth as My children.  (Romans 8:18-24)
   My Holy Spirit is the Generator of Life and Love.  Allow Him to constantly regenerate you so that you will become a Generator of Life and Love in the earth like your Brother Jesus Christ.  Stop yielding to generational curses from hell.
   Your Father Who Generates Life and Peace               
          

No comments: