Monday, February 3, 2020

RELIGIOUS GENERATIONAL CURSES

My Dear Precious Child,
   Until you know your enemy, you are powerless against him.
   As long as some of My own children believe and teach that I am part of their cache of enemies because I punish people for disobeying religious rules, regulations and traditions, they are letting the real enemy, the devil, go free of detection. 
   The devil is the author of destruction, death, judging, condemnation, guilt, fear, lust, unbelief, rebellion, anger, hatred, racism, punishment and domination, plus other demonic activities which come from his hell.  Yet, My spiritually ignorant children still cling to the lie that I punish people who do not strictly obey religious laws to the utmost.  From examining the life and ministry of My Son Jesus Christ in the world, it is apparent from His actions that I am the Savior, the Rescuer, the Redeemer, the Restorer and the Reconciler of all people.  The belief in religious institutions that I  punish on one hand and restore on the other hand is indicative of the lie that I am a god of multiple personalities, some evil and some good, and it still persists as a destructive belief in My family. (James 1:13-17)  That lie persists because some teachers do not personally know Me, they only know lies taught to them by the ministers of the demonic spirit of religion.  The prophet James wrote truth when He wrote that only good comes from Me, that I never turn into an evil god of punishment when people disobey the rules and regulations. 
   Jesus, Himself, said that if you have seen Him that you have also seen Me.  Until you study His actions recorded in My Instruction Book and allow My Holy Spirit to open your mind to the truth of His character and thus My character, you will believe the lies that the religious demons persist in teaching through teachers who are blinded to the truth about My nature and personality always being Love and never being evil.  (John 1:18; John 14:9)
   You will begin to be free from evil works when you know the truth that your real enemies are the devil and his demons who invaded the earth when Adam allowed them access into the world. (John 8:28-36)
   The teachers who persist in accusing Me of being a god of punishment are allowing the demons of punishment to go free to continue to heap fear, guilt and condemnation into the body of Christ instead of identifying who is the real enemy.
    When you know the truth that your real enemies are the devil and his demons who tempt you to do evil, then you stop blaspheming Me by accusing Me of the evil actions of punishing people and the world.  The devil and his demons are your tempters to do evil and then they accuse you with guilt and condemnation for doing the evil that they tempt you to do. (John 8:10-11;Revelations 12:10)  Yet some of My children still perpetuate the lie that I am a God who punishes.  They accuse Me of having the personality of the devil.
    One of the most controlling demons who motivate religious leaders is the religious punitive demon which is a generational demon that is passed down from generation to generation by religious parents who never fully appreciate My gift of grace, that being the forgiveness of sins for themselves, for other people and for the world.  Those demons who influence people use religious laws to tempt people so that they can condemn them and punish them by bringing destruction and death into their lives, blinding people to the truth that My forgiveness comes with the compensation of blotting out sins.  I forgive sins as if they never happened, so there is no accusation from Me for which to feel guilty.  Only the devil and his demons accuse people and heap guilt upon them so that they become representatives of the devil's family in the earth which cause the people to inherit the devil's destruction, diseases, tragedies, mistakes, punishments for their mistakes and even death because they are accused by the devil so they accuse other people by judging them.  As a result, they are judged themselves by their own judgment of other people, all done by their carrying out the devil's judgment in the earth.  That has always been the work of the devil.  It is not My work.
    My works in the earth to people and through My true children are always good, kind, generous, loving, forgiving, gracious, merciful, joyful and peaceful toward people so that people will see My good works of love and know My character and personality of Love. (Matthew 5:16) 
    You must allow My Holy Spirit to reveal to you the character of your Father of Love or you will be deceived and blaspheme Me by accusing Me of punishing and condemning humans.  When you blaspheme My character as being evil, then you open yourself up to be cursed even further by the punitive demon whose job description from the devil is to punish you.  That is not My desire for you.   My desire for you is to intimately know Me, to become so intimately acquainted with Me that you will be able to say, like Jesus Christ said, that when people see you they also see My true nature and character of love.
    You must know your enemies are the devil and his demons.  Don't make Me your enemy by falling for the rhetoric of false prophets who don't know Me, they only know what the punitive demons from hell have taught the false prophets.  Forgive them for their spiritual ignorance but do not believe their lying words about My character.
    Remember that My Love is kind, My Love is merciful, My Love forgives, My Love is patient, My Love bears up under lies and blasphemes, My Love's hopes in you are fadeless.  My Love is never moody, My Love is never jealous, My Love is never fretful, My Love never insists on its own way before I smother you with kindness, My Love never rejoices when you fail.  My Love does rejoice when truth prevails in your life.  My Love never punishes, never condemns and never tempts.  (I Corinthians 13:4-8; John 10:7-15) 
   Seek to intimately know Me and My true character of love.  Also seek to know by revelation of the Holy Spirit that your enemies are the devil and his demons.  When you access those revelations in your life you will be effective against the generational curses of the devil.  (John 16:7-11)
   Your Father of Revelation Knowledge

No comments: