Sunday, November 15, 2020

A SEED THAT GROWS INTO A KINGDOM

MY DEAR PRECIOUS CHILD,
    The teachings of Jesus described in His many parables what My kingdom of God is like.  He said that it is like when a person takes a mustard seed, the smallest of all seeds, throws it into his garden, and it grows into a bush and then grows and grows more until it becomes a big tree and the birds come and shelter in its branches. (Luke 13:18-19; Matthew 13:31:32) 
    That truth is no mystery to My children who have experienced My kingdom of God growing inside of them and bringing them great joy.  My Holy Spirit is My tutor who is alive and active inside of them.  He is the seed that is tossed by Me into the life of a person.  When a person hears about My Holy Spirit ushering My kingdom of God into the life of a person, if the heart and soul of that man or woman is rich soil then the seed grows by the tutoring of My Holy Spirit into a bush, which is after the person is born of My Holy Spirit. (Romans 14:17)
    Being born of My Holy Spirit means that the person becomes a new form of the seed by the seed transforming into a much larger form of being a bush.  The person has grown by seeking Me and My kingdom of God.  That person has allowed My Spirit to have a temple in the earth, the person's own body. (I Corinthians 3:16)  The person is then baptized in the baptism of John the Baptist, being baptized in water, as an outward sign of an inner change of becoming My child.  However, If that person stays in his or her own denomination which only teaches about being born of My Spirit and experiences only the baptism of John, then the seed of the Holy Spirit inside of him or her will remain a bush.  His or her portion of inheriting My kingdom in the person's life will only be 30 percent of My inheritance for the person, if any at all.  There is a danger of the person's soil having become hard in which the seed or the bush will die, or if the person's soil in his or her heart is thorny then the devil will come and steal everything that the person has already inherited because persecutions, worries and/or the demon of the love of riches comes and steals everything from the spiritual life of those people.  
   Many of those children in whom My kingdom of God has only grown into a bush do not hear the entire good news by the tutoring of My Holy Spirit related to the command of Jesus Christ that told all of My children to not only be born of My Spirit but to also be baptized in My Holy Spirit.  I want My Children to become powerful against the temptations of the devil in their lives on earth and to be powerful to destroy the works of the devil like Jesus Christ did after He was baptized in My Holy Spirit.    (Acts 1:1-9; Matthew 3:16:17) The people in whom the Holy Spirit has become a bush inside of them as having been taught by teachers who teach over and over again the first principles about faith, baptism in water and other elementary principles instead of teaching about My power given to My children who experience the baptism in the Holy Spirit, those teachers cause My children to remain babies, having never allowed My Holy Spirit to grow into a tree inside of them with all the fruit of My Holy Spirit. (Hebrews 5:12-14)
    My children who constantly seek My kingdom of God, even after they are born of the Holy Spirit, they allow the seed of My Holy Spirit to produce the full gospel as spoken by Jesus Christ.  They become born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit as on the day of Pentecost.  My kingdom of God surrounds them in My spiritual dimension around them and they inherit the angels that I send to aid them in their salvation.  (Hebrews 1:7 and 13-14)  That is when the birds of the air (My angels) come and nestle in the branches of the tree. (My Holy Spirit baptized children.) I send angels to help usher salvation into the lives of My children.  In that Holy Spirit baptism, of which John the Baptist and Jesus spoke, My children are endued with the power of My Holy Spirit and with My angels that I send to aid the Holy Spirit in saving My children from all the works of the devil while they live in the earth. (Matthew 3:11-12)
   Those of My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit can either inherit 60 or 100 percent of My inheritance for them while they live in the earth.  It's their choice.  My children who depend upon earthly teachers to lead them to complete salvation will only inherit 60 percent of My inheritance for them because many of the teachings of pastors, prophets, teachers and evangelists are limited in their learning. (Matthew 13:23) My children who depend completely on My Holy Spirit for one-on-one tutoring and guidance will inherit100 percent of My inheritance for them because all truth will be revealed to them.  The apostle John wrote to the churches that the people had no need for any person to teach them because they had the same anointing that they had from the beginning, the one-on-one tutoring by My Holy Spirit. (I John 2:26-27)  Paul told Timothy that he had the same gift of My Holy Spirit that came upon him when the prophets laid hands upon him.  He told Timothy not to let My Holy Spirit lie dormant in him.  He said for Timothy to think hard on this instruction so that everyone would see how he was advancing in wisdom and knowledge. (I Timothy4:14-16)  My children who continue to seek Me after being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit will receive 100 percent of My blessings while they live in the earth because they have not bound themselves to false prophets or to the love of money.
    I intended for My kingdom of God to begin for My children when they are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit and still seek Me until they are completely taught and guided by Me via the Holy Spirit while they live in the earth.  Jesus Christ taught you about the opportunities to inherit My kingdom of God in their lives when He taught in parables and My Holy Spirit tutors My truths to you in your mind one-on-one when you depend upon His tutoring, producing the mind of Christ in you.
   Allow My Holy Spirit to be your private tutor and the instigator of My glory in your life on earth.  That can happen when you build yourself up by praying in the Holy Spirit in your closet just like Jesus did, listen to His truths and heed His guidance . (Jude 20; Matthew 26:36-46; Luke 22:41-44; Luke 5:15; Luke 9:29) 
    Your Father of Magnificent Gifts 

No comments: