Monday, November 2, 2020

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION

My Dear Sweet Precious Child,
   One promise that is hard to believe for most of My children is one that was written by the songwriter David when he sang the wonderful profession, "The Lord will perfect that which concerns me. Your mercy, oh, Lord, endures forever.  Don't stop performing the works of your own hands."  (Psalm 138:8) David's profession concerning My mercy and My will to perfect everything that concerned him was made during times of trouble in his life.  He sang that even though he walked in the middle of trouble that I would revive him by stretching forth My hand against the wrath of his enemies.  He sang that My right hand would save him. (Psalm 138:7)  In his song David sang that he would praise Me with his whole heart, that before the gods he would praise me by thanking Me for My loving kindness and My truth.  He sang that I have magnified My words above all My names which people call Me.  (Psalm 138:1-2)     
    In the middle of a troubling situation David did not moan, groan, gripe, fret or worry.  He sang praises and professions of confidence in Me instead.  He sang that in the day when he had cried out to Me that I answered him and strengthened him with strength in his soul.  David was so overcome with confidence in Me that he sang that his desire was that the kings of the earth would hear My words that I speak to them.  As far himself, David sang that he was confident that those kings would also sing about My ways because My glory is great. (Psalm 138:3-5)  He knew that even though I am high in spiritual power that I respect and love the humble but that proud people are far off from Me because of their confidence in themselves.
    It is said that David was a man after My whole heart because of his total dependence on Me.  He had great revelations about the importance of Godly wisdom and knowledge and so he had all of his trust in My truth.  (Psalm 1)  He knew the importance of the working of My heaven and that My constitution and bylaws, which are called My truth, are also the governing laws of My kingdom of heaven that I later sent into the earth.  (Psalm 19 and Psalm 119)  
    David even sang about My words and their importance in the earth, being the only way to overcome the evil that is in the world. He sang that My words are perfect and they will refresh the soul of all people.  Instead of worrying and fretting in times of trouble,David sang songs to Me, songs of victory about a person always hearing My precepts, My principles, My commands, My ordinances, My decrees and My laws, and then following them in his or her thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions.
    David loved My personal words to him so much that he even categorized them into their different areas of usefulness in his life.  Then he attributed a human benefit to each one of them. That is how familiar David was with My personal words to him.
    He sang that My laws are perfect, that they rejoice his soul;
   That My decrees are trustworthy, giving wisdom to even the simple;
   That My precepts are always right, that they rejoice a person's heart;
   That My commands are clear and enlighten the eye with clarity;
   That My works that produce awe are pure and endure forever;
   That My ordinances are true, all of them being just.  
   Then he sang that all of My words are more precious than gold, a heap of the finest gold.  
    He sang that My words are sweeter than syrup or the honey from the honey comb.(Psalm 19:8-11
     David sang that even though he was careful in keeping My words, he sang that there are times of failure, but he was confident that I would not allow wanton sins to rule over him and that he would be blameless in My sight and innocent of sins in My eyes.
     After those wonderful verses of the song pertained to the wonders of My words to My children, David sang these words that are familiar to all of My children:  "Let the words of My mouth and the thoughts of My heart always be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, My strength and My redeemer."  (Psalm 19:15)  
     All of My children have songs of praise, songs of their dependency upon Me, songs of confidence in Me, songs of victory, songs about My justice, rejoicing songs, praise songs and songs about My ability to bring perfection into their lives.  Your songs might not be as beautiful to your ears as  David's words are, but they are from your heart and your soul and they are music to My ears.  They are so much more beautiful to My ears than lamenting, sad and complaining songs which glorify the devil's works in your life.  David sang songs of praise when things were horrible in his life.  As a result, I could perfect his life in all areas because he never glorified the works of the devil but always glorified My works in his life.  The expediency of My works performed in his behalf was always immediate because of his ability to sing My praises even in the midst of troubles.
    There are songs of praise in your heart waiting to flow from your mouth.  Songs in the words and musical accompaniment of the words of My Holy Spirit's spiritual language are perfection in My ears.  Sing them in times of peace and in times of trouble.  Your words and songs of praise are just as beautiful to My ears as David's were.  They bring perfection into your life on earth, taking you from the tail to your being the head, all by your merely singing My praises instead of singing your woes. (Deuteronomy 28:13)  You have a lot to sing about!
    Your Heavenly Father of Musical Comfort.

No comments: