Thursday, November 5, 2020

CONSEQUENCES OF CALLING GOOD EVIL

My Dear Precious Child,
   My children have direct and distinct writings from My Holy Spirit through new covenant prophets about My character traits, which are love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy and patience.  He also named the character traits of the devil who uses the flesh of people to reveal his character traits which My Holy Spirit said are bitterness, strife, hatred, anger, lying, cruelty, division, discord, sarcasm, name calling, drunkenness, domination, impurity, idolatry, feuding, sexual irresponsibility, self indulgence and political factions.  My Spirit wrote that a person who displays those character traits does not belong to Jesus Christ unless he or she crucifies all self indulgent passions and desires.(Galatians 5:16-26)
   Jesus Christ told you to check the fruit of every tree and if a person (a tree) displays rotten attributes from hell, you must refrain from becoming politically, religiously or socially bound to that person or the consequences will be that the same woes that come upon that person from the devil will also flood into your life.   Yet, My own children who call themselves by my name elect men to lead their country with the character attributes of the devil and put their trust in the person who is doing the will of the devil in the earth, which is obvious by their attitudes and words.  My children often say that person is a Christian while there are no Godly attributes that are visible. (Matthew 12:32-37) Become fruit inspectors.
   You must not judge the unbelievers for their rotten fruit but I told you to discern the spirits operating in people who call themselves by My name, especially teachers, prophets evangelists and pastors.  When love of money enters into a person, that person becomes the devil's emissary in the earth and the person will say he or she speaks in My name but instead the person speaks in the devil's name and their association with the love of money has consequences from hell. 
    My Holy Spirit told you that the love of money is the root of all evil.(I Timothy 6:10)   When a child of mine seeks an opulent lifestyle at the expense of people who struggle to buy food and clothes, that person who calls himself or herself by My name has left My family and joined with the devil's family in the earth.  There are consequences to doing the will of the devil in the earth and they are not pleasant.  My attributes bring joy and comfort to people, not humiliation and destruction. When you do My will in the earth, then I will bless you with perfection and an abundance in every area of your life. But if you seek money, acclaim, attention or praise at the expense of other people, then you have left from My family and crossed over into the family from hell. (John 8:44)
   I said that not everyone who says that I am his or her Lord will enter into My kingdom of heaven.  The only people who do enter into My kingdom of heaven are the people who do My will because they remain in My family by choice instead of choosing the devil's attitudes and actions which people in his family choose to do to other people in the earth. (Matthew 7:12-27)  Watch out for wolves in sheep's clothing.  They come to rob you of My blessings.
    When I said for you to forgive your enemies, I did not mean for you to bind yourself to false prophets and their ambassadors.  I meant for you to avoid them and to forgive them from a distance.  Their appeal is mind blowing because their words sound so good but their fruit is rotten.  Your fruit will become rotten if you bind yourself to their religious teachings or their politics and you will inherit the consequences of having bound yourself to the father of lying, blaming, hatred, anger, destruction and death. 
   Set your mind on bringing life and love to everyone you meet. Become a servant to all people outside of the body of Christ and inside the body, serving love and forgiveness to them.  But to people inside of the body of Christ, you must be sure and discern the attributes, the words, the attitudes and the actions of everyone who calls himself or herself by My name.  Wolves sneak in quietly in sheep's clothing with their consequences from hell. Take the advice of your Brother Jesus Christ.  We want to protect you.  Good fathers and brothers do that.
    Your Father of Protection and Provision 

No comments: