Tuesday, November 24, 2020

WOE TO ISOLATIONISTS

My Dear Precious Child,
   My History and Instruction Books, the Bible, contain all of the New Covenant Constitution and Bylaws of My kingdom of God to which you belong if you are guided by My Holy Spirit and pray in the language of My Holy Spirit after having been born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  After all, My new covenant is the long awaited last covenant that I will ever make with people because it was the one prophesied by prophets for years.  The promise was that I would come to live inside of humans who invite Me, that I would lead and guide them onto the paths of goodness and kindness so that they would have the heaven on earth that I promised. 
   My wisdom regarding isolationism is that the vanity of one person being alone is ill equipped to handle all of his labor.  I said that vanity is a lonely travail.  I went on to explain that two are better than one because there is a greater reward for their labor from working together.  If one person falls, there is one to lift him or her up.  I said WOE is the person who is alone when he falls down.  I also asked how one can be warm alone?  He or she needs the warmth of another human body to help provide heat.   I explained that people need companionship instead of being isolated alone as a self assured person whose vanity says that he or she can handle everything alone without the help of another person. 
    This is the same wise principle that spurred Me to create a companion for the first man.  He needed the help of another person to enable him to be sufficiently strong mentally and physically to handle all of the struggles in earthly living.  Companionship comes in many ways, family members, friends and neighbors.  But a man who is sufficient unto himself will find himself in need of help, for instance if he were to fall. (Ecclesiastes 4:8-12)
    The same is true about nations.  Isolationism that says that the head of a country needs no one but his or her own wisdom and knowledge opens the country up for the head of the country to become a domineering tyrant who is wise in his or her own eyes.  He or she will eventually fall from power because of vanity, arrogance and isolationism.  I said that three good people in unity will always be able to withstand one evil person.  The prophet wrote that a threefold cord is not easily broken.
    My wisdom covers everything in a person's life if you will just listen to My advice.  Jesus Christ Himself could not handle all of His ministry on his own to the masses who needed His power to heal the sick, so I advised Him to choose 12 men to help in His ministry.  I gave to them a portion of My power to enable them to also heal the sick, cast out demons and tell about My kingdom of God that eventually came into their lives on the day of Pentecost. 
    WOE is the person who is an island unto himself or herself.  Your fellowship with Me is one-on-one, but there are other people who also have the same fellowship with Me whose help and wisdom is advantageous to you.
    Vanity says that it needs no one but himself or herself.  Its base is in arrogance.
     Your Father of Divine Wisdom     

No comments: