Sunday, November 29, 2020

WOES COME FROM TRUSTING IN YOUR OWN WORKS

 My Dear Precious Child,
    Moab was an enemy of Israel and its cities were a disgrace from having been captured. Even through it was previously a stronghold, it ended up being  overthrown.  I sent Jeremiah to prophesy to them, telling them the reason for their swift destruction that was so bad that the inhabitants' woes were heard in surrounding cities. I told Jeremiah the reason for their woes was that they trusted in their own works and treasures instead of Me, and so they were captured.  He told them that their god, which was an idol, had gone into exile along with its priests and princes.  Because of their worship of idols, I told them through Jeremiah that the destroyer had come upon every city, that not one had escaped, that its valley was ruined and its plain was wasted.  (Jeremiah 48:1-9)  Besides trusting in their own works and treasures, the leaders were prideful beyond measure, arrogant, lofty, scornful, liars and insolent.   (verses 29-30)
    The leaders of the country of Moab had boasted against Me and so it became a laughingstock, just like Israel had become a laughingstock to the people of Moab.  Seeds sown have a way of raising the same plants, and so Moab inherited the same shameful reputation that it had mocked Israel for having.  The people of Moab shook their heads in scorn when they spoke laughingly about Israel's failures.  (verses 25-27 and 39)
    The reason that I included Moab's story in your History and Instruction Book is so that you would have insight into the temptations of the devil which cause My children to inherit the woes of the devil, which are part of his inheritance for humanity.  The temptations from hell to which the king, princes and people of Moab yielded which qualified them to inherit curses, devastation and destruction from hell instead of My blessings are listed as idolatry, trusting in their own works instead of Me, arrogance, pride, scorn, lying, boastful and insolence.  They were insolent to My guidance, trusting in their own human wisdom and knowledge which was limited to only having the limited knowledge that was available to people at the time.
   Their idolatry of TRUSTING IN THEIR OWN WISDOM came from their INSOLENCE because they had the Mosaic law to identify for them the devil's works in the earth, yet they ignored those words of guidance which were good at the time. The ARROGANCE which I labeled as part of their problems is also linked to their insolence as part of their IDOLATRY because, even though they had the laws and the words of prophets, they still trusted in their own limited wisdom when My guidance was available to them the entire time.
   Their SCORN was pointed at Israel, whose celebratory actions after a battle became well known.  The people of Moab laughed at the Israelites and so they became a laughingstock, also, later.  Their LYING in BOASTING, which exaggerated their number of battles won and their spoils taken in battles caused them to inherit woes from the devil instead of blessings from Me.
    My effective ways of guiding My children through laws, prophesies, edicts, and cautions, warnings and guidance of My Holy Spirit, all of them come from My love  for you in order to keep you on the narrow path that leads to righteousness in My kingdom of God.  I said that My kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. All of the history concerning Abraham's children, grandchildren and great grandchildren, etc.,  are contained in My books as examples for you to learn what is beneficial for you and what is detrimental for you.
    You have learned from the teachings of Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit that pride, arrogance, lying, boasting, the insolence from idolatry and scorn for the poor, the immigrants, the disenfranchised people, the natives and the least fortunate of My children, that all of those must be refused by you when you are tempted by the devil but also those sins must be forgiven by you in other people because you have also yielded to those demons sometime in your life.  I said through My Son and My Spirit that My mercy is resident in your character now in order for you to refuse to judge the people who are caught up in those temptations from hell which are found in all idolatry.  Making yourself an expert in anything in opposition to My insight which causes you  to refuse to yield to My wisdom and insight will bring the devil's woes into your life on earth and cause you to leave My kingdom of God which is filled with all wisdom and knowledge, making you the head and not the tail.
    Your Father of Historical and Current Teachings                      

No comments: