Friday, November 13, 2020

REJECT RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL TEMPTATIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
    In My identification of demonic temptations that come into your mind to entice you to leave My kingdom of God and yield to the kingdom of the devil, your enemy, the devil, never comes in wolf or anti-Christ clothing.  He comes in the words of religious leaders who do not know Me.  They blame hurricanes, storms, floods, pandemics, typhoons, droughts, ice storms and other weather extremes on Me because they do not know Me as Love.  They have images of Me from the old covenant religious leaders who attributed to Me the same character traits as their cruel earthly kings.  Not until Jesus Christ came to earth and showed to humanity My true character and personality of Love did My real characteristics of Love become the true revelation of My personality.  My Holy Spirit is the One who reveals My character of Love to My children who seek to know Me personality in their time on the earth. (Ephesians 3:16-21; I Corinthians 2:10)  
    Fundamentalist, nonspiritual Christians take the words of often erroneous translations of scriptures and assume that they are truth.  Jesus said that the Spirit of Truth, the Holy Spirit, reveals My nature to My Children.  (John 16:7-15)   My Spirit also reveals the nature of the devil to My children both in scriptures and in His revelation knowledge.  He does that so that you will recognize the devil's temptations when they come into your mind from false prophets or directly into your thoughts. I named many of them in your Instruction Book, the Bible.  I named a few as fornication, indecency, impurity, lust, idolatry, sorcery, feuding, quarreling, jealousy, anger, fighting, enmity, division, discord, strife, drunkenness, orgies and also political and religious factions.  The faction demons are some of the most powerful evil spirits.  In some Bible translations the "religious factions'' are identified as "party spirits", as in conservative and liberal spirits in politics, which we discussed yesterday. 
   In religions the factions, or party spirits, are known as Baptist, Catholic, Methodist, Disciples of Christ, Church of Christ, Assemblies of God, Pentecostals, etc. because those denominations engage in many of the works of the devil because of their lack of Holy Spirit revealed beliefs.  Each denomination claims to have the whole truth; but, truthfully, they only have a small portion of the truth. The problem is that their elders received a small revelation of My Truth and stopped and built a church on that one belief while I desired that they go on and receive the full gospel, not merely one small revelation.  There are many more revelations available to them, but they stop with their one revelation and build a strict doctrine on that one limited revelation.  They disagree with the small, partial truth that other denominations have and often they fight each other over which belief is the whole truth.  No denomination has the whole truth.  The entire, whole truth is the full gospel.  Those partial revelations of truth are used by the devil to cause factious differences and his demons use them to sow hatred, division and strife in their own members for other denominations who have other truths but not all of the truth, also.  So the devil has a hay-day in keeping strife and discord active in all denominations for other denominations.  Remember that in an equation the denominator is the part of the equation that divides into the numerator.  So denominations divide rather than unite. 
    My children who seek to know the whole truth that is available to them will treasure the portion of truth that they learned from their church, leave that church behind, but then seek other truths that My Holy Spirit affords them until they become full and complete images of Christ, treasuring every truth that I have for them.  All truths can only be learned by revelation of My Holy Spirit, not from the teachings of people.  My gifts of ministry of apostle, pastor, prophet, teacher and evangelist are all given by Me to lead you to receive the treasure of My gift of the Holy Spirit, who is the real tutor and One who reveals truth, and then they must listen to His tutoring.  A tutor educates his or her pupil one-on-one, where a teacher has many pupils to teach at the same time.  A tutor can teach a willing student speedily where students in a large class are often taught slowly, according to the slowest learner in the class.  That is why I said through Jesus Christ that My Holy Spirit is your tutor, revealing truths to you from the inside of you one-on-one instead of your depending upon a human teacher to teach you from the outside.  It is only when My Holy Spirit tutors you that My words are written on your heart as well as your mind and you become enlightened in truth that sets you free even from erroneous teachings or partial teachings that you learned in your former denomination.
    When My children who call themselves by My name are fundamentally limited in knowledge of My full gospel and in the power and tutoring of My Holy Spirit, they often unite with political factions in which the particular political tenets are built on hatred instead of love, lies instead of truth, judgment instead of compassionate mercy, vengeance instead of forgiveness, the love of money and power instead of ministering food to the poor, educating the uneducated and health care for the sick, it is then with that marriage of religious demons and political demons that they birth a monster with anti-Christ demons which invite judgment from hell upon their nations of the world in the form of weather extremes, diseases and riotous rebellions instead of peaceful protests. 
   Hell itself, with all of its devastation, reigns in the earth as a result of the marriage of religion and politics instead of My gifts of love and peace reigning, which is My will.  Not until those religious/political people turn from their sin of love of money and love of power, stop oppressing the least unfortunate people in the world then, and only then, will I be able to heal their countries.  I cannot heal them until they repent and authorize the removal of the demonic barrier that the demons placed between My heaven and earth.   I cannot penetrate it until my children cease to fraternize with demons who have flooded their world with devastation.  The people have been deceived by the demons of love of money and love of power instead of depending upon the power of My Holy Spirit. (II Corinthians 5:7; Luke 11:42-52;  I John 4:1; II Peter 2:1, Mark 13;22; Matthew 24:11)  They champion the teachings of the anti-Christ demons instead of championing the love and peace that is the truth that Jesus Christ taught.  They will receive My judgment that I set up before the foundation of the world for the demons from hell to enter into the fiery furnace because they have bound themselves to the demons instead of their binding themselves to Me and Love.  I did not build the furnace of fire for humans.  I built it for the demons who lead and oppress My children. 
    My children who refuse to bind themselves to the anti-Christ demons that come from the marriage between religion and politics, those of My children will revel in their lives on earth in My blessings and experience My prosperity in every area of their lives because they have chosen Me as their Father instead of the devil as their father. (John 8:43-47)
    People who choose to do evil inherit the devil's evil judgment in their lives on earth.  People who choose My goodness and kindness inherit My good blessings in their lives on earth.
    Your Father of Goodness and Kindness

No comments: