Saturday, November 7, 2020

GOD'S LOVE NEVER ENDS

 My Dear Sisters and Brothers in Christ,
    Suffice it to say that I, as well as most of you, have been concerned about the pandemic and its aftermath plus the election and its aftermath.  I knew not to get over burdened and so my way to stay confident was to pray in the Holy Spirit hours a day and night, knowing that God's will was being spoken into the earth through the mouths of the intercessors in His heavenly language.  Two of my friends had called two months ago and said they were praying at least two hours a day, also.  I felt comfort hearing that news, knowing I wasn't the only one.     
   Tensions have gotten worse in America especially, and also all over the world, relating to the pandemic as well as the huge amounts of hatred, anger, division, discord, etc., coming out of Washington especially in the last year, and it has also affected every nation in the world.  To the people of other countries who previously looked to America as being a stable nation, their image of this country has gotten overwhelmingly negative in the past few years and has certainly grown even more negative in the past two weeks due to the damaging vitriol flowing from our nation's capital.  I don't need to tell you the ever rising statistics in this country relating to the increase in suicides, sexual and physical abuse of children, domestic abuse, lost jobs, small businesses going broke, the downturn of the economy, increased racial tension, etc., due to the pandemic, as well as the political climate becoming more and more fractured every day.  We have all lived it and are showing some emotional scars from it; if not in our own lives and families, we are conscious of the problems in the families of people that we know.
   Today, as it looks like a change in the presidency looks probable, I prayed   many hours this morning and meditated with Our Father, waiting for some encouraging words that His peace will become a reality in this country. I had a sense of peace but no encouraging words came to mind.
   I rose from bed, got dressed, went to retrieve the morning Tulsa paper and after I opened the glass storm door I noticed four baby cardinals hopping on the walk eight feet from my door.  They were eating seeds from flowers on the walk, getting a beak full and then flying into a tree adjacent to the walk.  They did that over and over and over, sometimes hopping so close to the porch that I could see that they were tiny male cardinals.  The same thing happened to me a year ago before a wonderful miracle happened in my family, so I knew the birds were sent from God as encouragement for me that God would bring miracles out of chaos.  He didn't have to show me visually, but His love did it.   
    I stood by the door and watched the birds enjoy their morning meal on my sidewalk adjacent to the porch.  After feeling a surge in faith that Our Father would do what He always does, which is that He overcomes evil with good, I left the birds to their meal on my sidewalk and went to fix my own breakfast.  As I thanked Our Father for His encouragement by sending the birds, a song came into my mind that my granddaughter Edan loved to sing when she was only 3 years old.  She mispronounced some words because she was 3, and all I remembered was the first line which is, "Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing's gonna be all right." 
   I felt compelled to search the internet for the name of the song and also the lyrics to the rest of the song.  I sat in front of my computer stunned when the title to the song appeared.  The title, which I had never heard, is THREE LITTLE BIRDS.  God is always so precise in his miracles for us.
    "Okay, Father, you have my attention," I said aloud. 
    I read the word to the song and they literally took my breath away. Yes, I mean literally because I gasped deeply several times.
    Like I said the title is Three Little Birds. The lyrics are:  "Don't worry about a thing, 'cause every little thing's gonna be all right.  They're singing, 'Don't worry about a thing 'cause every little thing's gonna be all right.' 
     I rose up this morning, smiled at the rising sun. THREE LITTLE BIRDS PITCHED BY MY DOORSTEP, singing sweet songs of melodies pure and true  saying this is my message to you-ou-ou.
     Don't worry about a thing 'cause every little thing's gonna be all right.  Singing every little thing's gonna be all right."
    Then the refrain to the song is repeated several times and then the last refrain includes the words, "I won't worry, 'cause every little thing's gonna be all right."
    I spent some time crying -- actually bawling -- at the Love of God which is overwhelming. 
    My dearone message to you from me, as relayed by Our Heavenly Father, is don't worry about anything because every little thing is going to be all right.  We must continue to pray in the Holy Spirit and seek His wisdom, but His Love sent visible encouragement to me this morning, so I'm not going to worry, just going to pray in the Holy Spirit and watch His miracles unfold.
    Your Loving Sister in Christ,
    Tommye

No comments: