Wednesday, November 4, 2020

THE CURSES OF CALLING GOOD AS EVIL
My Dear Precious Child,
   My prophet Isaiah spoke truth when lies were abundant and he spoke the way out of curses upon the earth which had invaded the government of Judah.  In his wisdom Isaiah said that there are horrible woes that come into the lives of the people who call evil good and call good evil.  I gave to man a beautiful, blessed earth in the beginning for him so govern and keep goodness and kindness in it so that he and his family would be eternally blessed by Me. Instead the first man allowed evil to invade the earth and curse it with the devil's curses.  I looked upon the earth expecting to see grapes but instead I found wild grapes, overgrown lands, unpruned plants.  The earth was overgrown with thorns and briers which caused the rains to cease and the fields to only grow evil plants which consumed the goodness. (Isaiah 5:1-7) Thorns are demons.
    Isaiah prophesied that as a result of people in the earth binding themselves to evil so that when I observed their land, expecting to see justice and mercy, all I saw was bloodshed and judgment of the devil on the earth that was pure and beautiful when I gave it to humans.  Isaiah prophesied that instead of an abundance of crops, ten acres of land only yielded one liquid measure, that one seed which was meant to yield millions of other seeds had only yielded one tenth of the original seed. (Isaiah 5:8-10-12) My concern was with the drunkenness of people who make strong wine their gods by becoming drunk with it and the feeling of power that it gives, when it actually only brings destruction. (verses 11-16)  He wrote that people go into exile from Me because they do not understand the difference between good and evil. Hell had opened its throat and consumed the people who called themselves by My name who call evil good. Instead of success they have failure in everything they do, but I promised that I would be exalted in My judgments against evil and My justice for My children.  In his revelation of the truth of what was happening to Judah and its people, Isaiah appealed to the king and the people to allow My plans for the earth to come to pass and that people would know it about the need for My guidance because they were all becoming abased, brought low by evil through their attitudes and actions(verses15-17 )
    My prophesies through Isaiah to the country of Judah warned the king and the people that if they continued to bind themselves to evil that they would suffer guilt because of their perverse thoughts and actions because of their choosing to be tied to the works of the devil like a horse is tied to a cart with tight ropes.  He prophesied that they would inherit the woes of hell in their lives instead of inheriting My blessings.  (verse 18; Matthew 11:28-30))
    Next in his prophesy, Isaiah told them that the people who call evil good and good evil have also called light as being darkness and they have called darkness as being light and so they will have woes in their lives in the earth because they have joined with evil.  (Isaiah 5:20; Matthew 6:22-24)  He said that woes would come upon My children who call bitter sweet and sweet bitter. (Ephesians 4:31; Hebrews 12:15-17)  He said that woes would be present in the lives of people who are wise in their own sight and who call themselves prudent. (Isaiah 5:21)  My wisdom surpasses all of the wisdom of people. (James 3:13-18)
    Again Isaiah prophesied the woes that come into the lives of people who rely upon strong drink to give them peace for their mind. (Isaiah 5:22) He said they would have woes in their lives.  There are people who are drunk with power.  He also said that woes would invade the lives of people who take bribes to acquit the guilty and deprive anyone of justice within his rights because Isaiah said the fires of hell will lick at their rubble and burn them up. (Isaiah 5:23-24; Matthew 5:22-26)  Isaiah prophesied that their children would become rotten and their grandchildren would be scattered like dust because they had called evil good and good evil. He said that those woes would beset them because they had bound themselves to the devil instead of to Me.(Isaiah 5:25)
    In Isaiah's prophesy he wrote that My wrath blazed against the people and that I raised My hand to strike them because of their inheriting My judgment for the devil .  When you bind yourself in loyalty to the devil and do his will in the earth, like the people of Judah were doing, then you inherit My judgment that I exert upon the devil.  (Isaiah 5:23)  I never raise My hand in anger to My children.
    Those woes mirror the woes that Jesus Christ told the Pharisees and the scribes were coming into their lives because they were harassing Me and My children. (Matthew 12:13-29)  The woes do not come from Me.  They come because people have left Me and have bound themselves to the devil by doing his will in the earth instead of their following My will and inheriting My heaven in their lives on earth.  When My children call evil actions as being good and when they call good actions as being evil, like they have in your nation right now, they have left Me and My protection.  They have bound themselves to the devil and they will inherit the consequences of their being bound to the devil by their inheriting his destruction and death just like the people of Judah did.  I sent Isaiah to warn them but they refused to listen.  The lives of the people of Judah experienced drought for years for their calling evil good and calling good evil, which caused them to inherit the curses of the devil. 
   You must realize that during the times of Isaiah's writings, no humans realized that there are two spiritual beings at war with each other for their rule in the earth. There was the belief that I was the producer of both good and evil, so they were not open to My promptings to resist evil temptations from hell and bind themselves instead to My guidance onto My paths of righteousness.
   Today in your world, just like your nation whose leaders are obeying the anti-Christ demons and are oppressing people of the world who are fleeing oppression by refusing to welcome them into their nations, those nations who withhold medical care from their own citizens, those nations who cage children under deprived conditions and yet they say those destructive actions are My will, they  find their nations receiving the judgment of the devil by having uncontrolled fires, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and such destruction all because the leaders and the people of those nations call those devastions as being of My doing, they are calling evil as being good and good as being evil.  My children who call themselves by My name are showing that they don't know Me.  They want to dominate other people and so they remove their nations from My protection and the leaders and people place themselves under the devil's curses.  They currently have woes in their lands because of their ignorance of spiritual things.  They are bitter, hateful, judgmental, cruel, divisive, blaming others, jealous, envious, shaming good people, name callers, liars, and racists.  There are none of My Holy Spirit's attitudes and actions in them, yet they call themselves by My name.  They sacrifice the lives of millions of good and kind people in the name of love of money, which they call the economy.  They will inherit the devil's woes in their lives. 
   The people who join with Me in blessing the least fortunate of My children, those people who forgive sinners, who love the unlovable instead of making fun of them, those who feed the hungry and give drink to the thirsty, who comfort the depressed, they are people who call themselves by My name who have not joined with the anti-Christ demons.  Those of My children are loving, kind, good, kind, merciful, peaceful, joyful and patient with everyone. Those people will continue to let Me make them stronger in faith and bless them.  They will continue to do good and kind works in the lives of the single mothers and their children, they will provide health care for families who have none, they will continue to take control of their tongues and refuse to speak disparaging about My other children.  They will find themselves blessed instead of cursed because they are in control of their tongues, refusing to judge and curse anyone.  They will continue to take care of the least fortunate people in the world and give honor and validation to the weak and depressed. (Matthew 25:31-46) They will be blessed because they are My hands in the earth that I use to bless people who have generational curses instead of judging them.  And so they enter into My kingdom of God while the live in the earth.
   I say, "Enter into My kingdom of heaven, to them."
   Your Heavenly Father of Blessings  

No comments: