Tuesday, November 3, 2020

EXPECT PERFECTION

My Dear Sweet Precious Child,
    When you sing our song that was inspired by the prophet David, the songwriter, you are professing what I have promised all of My children who are dedicated to take My advice and flood the earth with My love.  Your profession as inspired by David is:
   Perfecto in everything, perfection for me,
   Perfection in everything is my destiny.
   It comes from My Father, provided by His Son,
   Delivered by His Spirit, the perfect three in One.
   When you sing that song, you are announcing to all of the principalities and powers in the demonic spiritual dimension that your faith in Me is not small but it is large, expecting perfection in every area of your life because you are willing to be guided, taught, energized and blessed by Me and My heavenly hosts in your life on earth.  When you agree to that requirement of taking advantage of the ministry of Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit, My Spirit will lead you into perfection in thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions.  The prophet Samuel confessed that I was his strength and his power; and that I made his way perfect.  (II Samuel 22:33)  When people turn away from My kingdom of love and fraternize with the devil, they leave the perfect path and wander onto the path that leads to destruction, as warned by old covenant prophets and also Jesus Christ. (I Kings 15:3) David sang that if you recognize a perfect person you will observe an upright person and that person's life is filled with peace. (Psalms 37:37)
    Under My new covenant of the kingdom of love I said that a person completely dedicated to Me will be perfect, thoroughly furnished with all of My good works in his or her behalf. ( II Timothy 3:17)  That promise came from Me through My Holy Spirit.  Making sure that you are walking in perfect love with My words taking up residence in you will guarantee that you are flooding the earth with My love by which you have fulfilled all of the religious laws because you have put on love.(Colossians 4:12)
    My Holy Spirit wrote through the prophet Paul that you must not remain in teachings about the principles of the doctrines of Christ, but that you must go on to perfection, not continuing to lay again and again the message of John the Baptist of repentance from dead works and of faith in Me.  Those revelations are only the basics. (Hebrews 7:1) Your tutor, My Holy Spirit, is eager to teach you about His ministry in the earth, that being to teach you about His power over demons and to reveal to you the power of My Love that is resident inside of you, eager to cleanse your body, soul and spirit which are the temple of My Holy Spirit.  He wrote that what Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit do for you is to make you perfect in very good work which is to do My will by His working inside of you which is pleasing to My sight, to whom be glory forever and ever. (Hebrews 13;21)
   I wrote through the Holy Spirit that I have given to My children the perfect tutor, who is My Holy Spirit, and also I gave to you some imperfect men in the position of apostles, prophets, teachers, evangelists and pastors to teach you until you can attain to being a perfect person by having the mind of Christ in your mind.  When you have the mind of Christ inside of you, you will be filled with the knowledge of His sufferings, his glorious inheritance that is available to you, the power of His resurrection and the hope of His calling, plus a revelation of the length, width, height and breadth of My love for you, having been renewed with His wisdom and knowledge of the power of His Spirit that is living inside of you.   (Ephesians 1:17-23 and Ephesians 3:14-20)
    When you have been perfected in your education relating to what Jesus Christ did for you and when you know the power of My words in the language of the Holy Spirit who speaks wisdom and deliverance for you by your allowing Him to pray  intercessory prayers in His language of heaven to cast the offending demons into the lake of fire, then My perfection will manifest itself in your life on earth.  (Matthew 13:36-43)
  When My love is made perfect in you, then you will cast fear and its torment out of you, because a person who fears is not yet made perfect in My Love. (I John 4:18) Perfect love casts out fear,  I give to you the perfect law of liberty to be your foundation and your strength.  James, the prophet, wrote that whoever looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, not being a forgetful hearer, that person will be a doer of My words and become a blessed and perfected person in the world. (James 1:25)
    Your Father of Perfect Ways

No comments: