Saturday, November 14, 2020

My Dear Precious Child,  

   When I talk about spiritual monsters created by the marriage between politics and religion, I am not talking about people, although there are people who have taken on so many demons that they turn into a person completely molded into the image of the devil.  Those people are void of compassion, love, peace, joy, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and self control. Instead they possess the character traits of the devil such as shame, blame, guilt, lying, impurity, lust, rebellion, guilt, idolatry,condemnation, murder, strife, quarreling, division, dissension, idolatry and political/religious factions.  Jesus cast those demons out of people when He walked the earth.
   So when I say that your enemies are not flesh and blood but that some people only possess the character traits of the demonic principalities and powers of the heavens around them, I mean that you must forgive the person and intercede in My Holy Spirit's prayer language for the person.  The demons around them who are ministering to them are your real enemies.  Often the devil himself increases his control over the demons already programming people who are obsessed by demons and the person acts from the devil's own motivations. 
   There are also some of My born of the Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit children who have not taken time to become intimately acquainted with Me and so when false prophets entice them back into living under the laws of sin and death, which are the religious/political laws of My old covenant, My children continue to be held in lifelong bondage to fear, which is one of the devil's most controlling demons.  When they become motivated by the old covenant of the laws of sin and death, those people who were formerly motivated by Me become like the Pharisees and Sadducees whom Jesus Christ said were of their father the devil.  They left Me and became controlled by the devil. (John 8:44)  
    Under My covenant of sonship that is fostered by My Love and My Faith that My children have with others of My born of the Spirit and baptized in My Spirit children there is no fear found in them because My perfect Love has cast out all fear from them. (I John 4:18)  In that scripture I said that perfect Love casts out all fear, that anyone who fears is not made perfect in My Love.  I provided clear instructions on how to become intimately acquainted with Me as Love.  I said to ask My Holy Spirit to reveal to you the height, depth, width and breadth of My love for you.  (Ephesians 3:16-20)  When you have received a one-on-one revelation of My Love for you and you know convincingly that I am Love, it is then that all fear is gone from your mind and you have taken the first step toward true freedom from the works of the devil.  When you know Me as Love, it will not be possible for anyone to convince you that I am a god who brings devastation into your life if you disobey Me in some way, which is what people under the old covenant law erroneously believe.
   You must remember always that the old covenant Jewish laws are punitive, requiring punishment, but that My new covenant of Love wipes away all of your sins, mistakes, iniquities and transgressions because Jesus Christ went to hell already for your sins.  Then He rose from the dead, came to heaven to live with Me, and He sent My Holy Spirit to live in you and all of the people who seek Me with their whole heart so that all of you will have power over evil that tempts you.  There is no need, want or desire to go backward into being bound with loyalty to the old covenant with those people who know they are completely forgiven because the old covenant opens the door for sin to enter and then death. Yet, some of My children follow false teachers and prophets right back into bondage to Jewish laws because they don't have a secure revelation of My love for them which sets them free from the laws of sin and death. 
   Fear is the devil's most powerful instrument that he uses to suck people back under Mosaic laws.  False prophets and teachers use fear to captivate people by lassoing them back under Jewish laws, telling them that they have not covered all bases necessary for salvation when they are secure in faith in Me, and so they tempt people into returning to old laws in order for them to be convinced that they have covered all bases.  (Galatians 3:1-5)
   Refuse condemnation and guilt when they minister their poison to your mind, especially if the poison comes from a false prophet who appears in sheep's clothing.  You will know him by his words.  If his or her words create fear, guilt or condemnation, you must excuse yourself and run the other way.  You must listen to the voice of discernment from the Holy Spirit.  He is the umpire that I have given to you for you to recognize both the voice of evil and the voice of good. (Galatians 2:4-5; Colossians 3:14-15) 
    Your Father of Liberty and Discernment 

No comments: