Friday, November 6, 2020

EVIL IS NEVER GOOD

My Dear Precious Child,
   My children who do not know Me, who only know Me by the erroneous teachings of their religious leaders who also do not know Me, they are attributing the evil that has flooded into your world to Me, their Father of Love.  Instead of their looking to the attitudes, speech and actions of Jesus Christ as the reflection of My personality and character, they look to the old covenant writings which lead to destruction and death as clues to My character. 
   The Jews of the old covenant did not have My Son Jesus Christ to look to as a perfect reflection of My personality.  Not until My Son Jesus Christ came into the world did the Jews have My true image available to view in the world.  The Jewish leaders did not like My true image reflected in Jesus Christ because they wanted a king who was like their human kings, wealthy, cruel, vindictive and power hungry in human terms.  They wanted a king who had the personality like the devil who was and still is the spiritual ruler of the earth ever since Adam allowed him to rob Adam and Eve of the authority that I gave to them to subdue the earth, meaning to manage and care for the earth with My guidance. 
  Originally I gave the earth to the first people whom I had created in My image. The first two people allowed the devil to conquer them and become god of the earth, and he still is.  The devil uses domineering rulers to execute his dominion over the earth.  The Jews, through whose human lineage Jesus descended, are still waiting for someone like their rulers to save the earth because they rejected the only perfect image of My personality when they convinced the Romans to kill Jesus Christ.
   The Jewish political and religious leaders who were living at the time that Jesus Christ performed His ministry in the world rejected My Son Jesus Christ because He was a servant of people instead of a domineering ruler.  Jesus Christ identified with the sinners, the tax collectors, the sick, the diseased, the demon possessed and the foreigners.  The same people identified with Him because of His real power which was My spiritual power of the Holy Spirit.  The least fortunate people needed the ministry of His power to free them from whatever cursed their lives as a result of the political and religious laws which brought condemnation instead of freedom from evil.  That is why the needy people flocked to Jesus Christ to be healed in every possible way.  He ministered My love and healing power of the Holy Spirit to thousands and thousands of people at a time just by speaking My words. (Matthew 4:23; and 9:35) 
   Jesus Christ was an anathema to the Jews because they had no power to help people that equaled the power of My Holy Spirit who was My power in Jesus Christ.  So the Jews opposed Him and harassed Him every time He ministered My love to the masses.  The political and religious Jews had nothing similar to offer to people so they were jealous, which was the Roman ruler's assessment of the Jewish political leaders' attitude toward Jesus Christ.  The Roman ruler's assessment was correct.  He had more spiritual wisdom than the Jewish rulers who claimed My name.(Luke23:14)  The political and religious leaders had nothing to offer the Jewish people except rules and regulations which were impossible to keep and so the leaders ruled with cruel, punitive hands, eager to punish quickly for any sin.  Jesus Christ said that He came to forgive sins, which opposed Jewish laws.
    Those Jewish political/religious leaders accused My Son Jesus Christ of ministering to people by the power of the devil.(Matthew 12:24-27)  Jesus Christ, My Son, told them that they were people who were acting out of the power of their father, the devil, instead of Him.  He told them that He came to save the world, not to condemn it like they were doing.  (John 3:16-17)  The political/religious leaders were afraid that if Jesus Christ was whom He said He was, that they would lose their opulent lifestyles and have to become servants of people instead of rulers over people.
    The tragedy is that those erroneous beliefs and actions of the political/religious leaders two thousand years ago are still operative in some political/religious leaders of your nation in your days in the earth.  Some leaders who say they know Me also attribute to Me as being the cause of fires, the pandemic, the hurricanes, the floods, the droughts and the unrest in the earth, saying that I author them as a prelude to the coming back to earth of Jesus Christ.  The truth is that He already came to earth in the person of My Holy Spirit and lives inside of My children of promise who are born of My Holy Spirit, baptized in My Holy Spirit and are guided by My Holy Spirit.(Romans 10:5-10)  He has returned just like the prophets of old and as Jesus Christ prophesied.  He came in the person of My Holy Spirit, identical to Jesus Christ Himself, taking up residence in the bodies of My children, exactly like I caused to be prophesied. 
   There are spiritually ignorant people who call themselves by My name who are just like the Jews who rejected the ministry of My Son Jesus Christ because they don't like the way I brought My salvation to the world.  The political/religious leaders of your country still want a king who is a harsh ruler instead of Me, the One who is a  servant of Love.  They are not only rejecting the ministry of My Holy Spirit, who was also My power that made Jesus the Christ, but they are attributing the things that the devil is doing in the earth as being from Me.  The scenario is repeating itself in the earth like in the days of Jesus Christ because the devil never changes his tactics and My spiritually immature people fall for the lies. (I Corinthian 3:1-3) 
   My own grief is that many of My own born again, Holy Spirit baptized children do not intimately know Me well enough that they discern the works of the devil but instead they accuse Me of being the Father of the evil that they themselves allowed the devil to unleash upon the earth.  They don't know that their own spiritual ignorance has allowed them to play right into the hands of the devil again, just like in the time of Jesus Christ's ministry, and they allow the devil to flood the earth with his destruction and death through the pandemic, fires, hurricanes and floods.  My own children of promise stand by and say that I am sending those demonic curses into the world.  They blaspheme Me and My name and do not know it because they do not take time to intimately know Me.  They became so influence by the devil that they began to seek money, power and control over people instead of their being My servants to the sick, the diseased, the demon possessed, the foreigners, the brokenhearted, the widows, the children and all of the least fortunate people in the earth.
   All of that replay of the devil's plans that worked in the day of Jesus Christ's ministry in the earth is occurring in your world in your day.  Only My children who know My true nature and character are not led astray.  They know that I am Love and that My Love and power of the Holy Spirit will win over the evil that has consumed the earth in the form of a pandemic which many of the deceived political and religious leaders attribute to Me.  The people who call themselves by My name, because of their attributing evil to Me, they will unfortunately reap more evil in their lives because they have bound themselves to the devil's work by attributing evil to Me, the Father of all good.  (Isaiah 5:20; Matthew 6:22-24)  My children of promise who discern the evil as being from the devil and not Me, their allegiance to Me and My kingdom of Love will cause them to thrive by having My heaven in their lives on earth.  They have chosen blessings instead of curses by recognizing evil as being from hell and good as being from Me.
    Yes, I grieve deeply for My deceived children who do not know Me just like people grieve for their own children who become deceived by evil.  I repeatedly provided in My History and Instruction Book many stories about the truth between good and evil.  I provided the history of the errors of the Jewish politicians and religious leaders for you to learn from their refusal to reject evil and accept My Love through Jesus Christ and now My Holy Spirit.  I included the poem about Job who was cursed with fear because he only knew about Me from the teachings of people who also did not know Me.  When I made Myself known to Job, he said that he had only known Me by hearing of the ear from other people, but he finally knew Me face to face. (Job 42:1-6) His curses were turned into blessings when He became personally and intimately acquainted with Me.
    When My children realize that My Holy Spirit is Me and that I am My Holy Spirit, they will recognize that I came to live inside of them by their being born of My Holy Spirit, just like Jesus became My child by the Holy Spirit impregnating Mary and creating Him in the womb of Mary.  And when My children of promise who are also born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit realize that they are endued with My power and surrounded by My kingdom of heaven, just exactly like Jesus was, then hopefully they will give My Holy Spirit the same honor and praise that they give to Jesus Christ and to Me because We are One being, just like you are spirit, mind and body, one being.
    I hoped that your generation would not make the same mistakes that the Jewish leaders made, but when they unified politics with religion they created monster organizations through whom the devil could work to flood your nation with evil, which is evident now.  They mirror the devil's kingdom instead of My kingdom.  Those nations became agents of the devil's works and the devil used religious people through whom to work by tempting them to desire to bring Jesus back to earth as a king when He has already come back in My personage of My Holy Spirit in human bodies as a servant to the least fortunate of people. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)
    The same scenario is taking place today with Christian leaders that took place with the Jewish leaders.  The political/religious leaders also reject Me because they don't like My identity that I chose in which to come back into the earth.  The Jews didn't like the identity of Jesus Christ that I came to earth inside of, and now the Christians don't like the identify that I came back to earth in, which is My Holy Spirit.  But, rejoice, more of My children will seek Me and receive My truth that My Holy Spirit is continuing the ministry of Jesus Christ in the earth by using the bodies of My children as His temple of My Holy Spirit through whom He prays intercessory prayers which allow Me to cast demons out of the earth and into the fiery furnace by the power of My Holy Spirit. 
   You must remain united with Me through My Holy Spirit who lives inside of your body and you must be solely guided by Him, not being united with any person who claims to know Me but is a deceived false prophet.  When you stay in unity with Me via the Holy Spirit inside of you, you will continue to enjoy My heaven in your life on earth, neither looking to the right nor the left for your identity, but only looking to Me for your identity, the Father of Love.
    Your Father of Unconditional Love

No comments: