Friday, November 27, 2020

WOES ARE REAL

 My Dear Precious Child,
    The prophet Jeremiah told the people of Jerusalem that woes would come upon shepherds of My people who scatter My sheep and cause them to fall away from Me because the shepherds had also fallen away from Me.  (Jeremiah 23:1-2)
The woes are troubles and problems that I never wanted My children to have, but when they depart from My protection they come under the influence of the devil and he becomes their god, a cruel father who entices them to sin and then he punishes them for sinning.  (John 8:44) I could not interfere with his punishment of them because the devil's demons had formed a barrier so that neither could I hear them nor could I help them.  (Isaiah 59:1-4)
    I told Jeremiah to write that I, Myself, would gather the people up even though they had become adulterers and drunks. (Jeremiah 23:9-10) I also said that there were other prophets and priests that were godless and that in My own house I had found wickedness.  I said that the consequences of their departing from Me would result in their walking in darkness and falling headlong into the evil that came upon them  in the year of their punishment by the devil for their sins of uniting with evil against Me.  Jeremiah further encouraged them by saying not to listen to the words of the prophets who filled them with emtiness and visions of their own fancy that they spoke, saying they were not words from My mouth.  (Jeremiah 23:16-17)  He told them that some prophets said that I had counseled them to say to the people who walk in hardness of heart that no evil would come upon them when they sinned, even though that was not true.  Those prophets spoke from their own desires, not from My counsel.  Their own sins caused consequences of woes to come into the lives of the people.   I would never tell anyone that walking in darkness would not be followed with consequences.  Fraternizing with evil always has dire results.  Woes always come from hell to people who leave My kingdom of light and bind themselves to the devil's works and his kingdom of darkness.  (Matthew 18:18)  
    Even under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit there are false prophets who spy on My children who have found liberty in the ministry of the Holy Spirit and those false prophets endeavor to separate people from Me by enticing them to become dependent upon the old covenant laws of sin and death. (Galatians 2:4) The false prophets can't endure seeing any of My children walking free from the works of the devil so they endeavor to jerk My freedom loving children right back under Mosaic law which mixes politics and religion and creates a monster ready to deceive even the elect people of religion, those being the chief priests, the priests and the elders of the temple.
    Jeremiah, the prophet, was blessed with the ability to hear Me and to speak My instructions to the people of Israel with a warning about their wandering away from Me, which many people had done after listening to false prophets.  (Jeremiah 1:1-10)  Jeremiah said that I did not send those false prophets, yet they ran to find people to whom they could prophesy.  (Jeremiah 23:21-21)  He said that if I had sent them and they heard My words and proclaimed My words to people, My words would have brought them back from evil ways and from their wicked deeds.  (Jeremiah 23:22)
    In his discourse to the people Jeremiah said that false prophets prophesy lies, saying that I gave them a dream which I didn't.  He said that My words are like fire, like a hammer shedding rocks and so they do mighty works inside the hearer. (Jeremiah 23:29) Jeremiah told the people that I am against people who prophesy lying dreams that lead people astray because they lead people into darkness that brings woes into their lives.
    Under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, when a person is baptized in My Holy Spirit he or she unwrap My gift of discernment that I give to them so that they will be able to easily recognize the false prophets for what they are, people who want to appear like a prophet but who do not have the power of My prophets. The false prophet wants to lead you astray from your life of liberty in Christ Jesus and then they lead you into the idolatry of loving money or the idolatry of worshiping your patriotic factious political party, looking to it as the answer to all of your problems because it has political power.  I said that a factious political party is a fruit of the flesh. (Galatians 5:19-20) 
    People who are ruled by the flesh are always looking for something tangible to worship.  I said that false prophets borrow speeches from other people and pronounce them as My oracles.  They recount their lies and lead people astray by empty boasting.  They have no mission or command from Me at all and do no good to anyone.(Jeremiah 23:30-32)
    There are consequences for people who prophesy falsely to lead other people astray.  Those consequences are from hell and they are called woes.  Because they are from hell they bring grief, trouble, calamity or some form of misfortune into your life.  That is why you need to always discern the spirits in every pastor, every teacher, every evangelist, every priest, every pastor and every prophet or you may be deceived into uniting with evil.  My Holy Spirit is the umpire who alerts you to false prophets and false prophesies.  
     My Instruction Books to you, the Bible, are full of warnings to you about woes what will come upon you if you unite with evil.  Yielding to a temptation of the devil is only the beginning.  If you obey the temptation, there are woes waiting for you in the future.  Maybe not immediately, but there will be woes because you have been lassoed by the devil and he will bring woes into your life if you persist in believing the false prophesies.
     Consider yourself warned over and over.  Heed My warnings and you will stay in the Light and not fall into the darkness from hell.
     Your Instructional and Loving Father

No comments: