Sunday, November 8, 2020

GOD'S SPIRITUAL SALVE

My Dear Precious Child,
   There is a universal spiritual salve that heals everything in your world.   It's Unconditional Love.   My spiritual salve of Love heals diseases and sicknesses by its power of smothering out the evil that causes them.  My spiritual salve of Love has the spiritual power to cast out demons from people who have mental illnesses.  My power of the Holy Spirit casts demons out of the earth and into the fiery furnace that I prepared for them as My judgment on them in order for Me to save the earth. (Matthew 13:36-43) My spiritual salve of Love teaches people about My kingdom of heaven that is available to them while they live in the earth.  My spiritual salve of Love empowers people to forgive everyone who offends and oppresses them. 
    A handful of My spiritual salve of Love applied to your hurt feelings, a broken heart, remorse from both unconscious mistakes and conscious mistakes, guilt from sins caused by obeying the devil's temptations, and the debilitating deceit caused from your following false prophets, My big handful of Love from Me will erase all guilt, all regret, all condemnation, all depression, all shame, all blame, all fear, all hatred, all anger and every other trick that the devil uses to cause people to follow his temptations that flood into their minds when they have yielded to emotional temptations and all selfish passionate temptations.
    I said that you must forgive immediately in order to refuse to bind yourself to the devil's spiritual traits of anger and hatred.  When you do forgive a person immediately, sometimes 490 times a day, My spiritual salve of Love ministers to you because forgiving means to let go of the thoughts that relate to an offensive incident.  Forgiving someone frees you from works of evil being poured into your life from hell. (Matthew 18:35) When you are able to forgive someone, you allow Me to enter into the situation. My love comforts you and assures you of My Unconditional Love which I am able to pour out upon you by the Holy Spirit. 
    The wonderful elixir of Love will be emotionally felt to a person to whom you send a gift, offer a heartfelt apology, supply a need, pray for in intercessory prayers, to someone you ask for forgiveness and to someone you offer to repair a breach.  There is no resistance to Unconditional Love because Love always works because Unconditional Love is My Character and Personality and there is tangible emotional power felt in the verbal and physical works of My Love.
    When I ask you to forgive people, to love anyone who has wounded you, to offer a peace offering to someone who opposes you, to unselfishly take blame upon yourself instead of accusing other people, the result of all of those unselfish actions will cause My Love to flow into your life and into the lives of those people who consider you their enemy.  You have shared the spiritual salve of Love with others and the benefits of My kingdom of heaven will flood into your life on earth.
   You have found the most powerful spiritual salve/elixir in existence and it is My Unconditional Love for everyone.  When you have discovered it, all fear leaves your mind because My Love casts out all fear.  Fear keeps a person in bondage to the devil all of the person's life.  (Hebrews 2:14-15) Fear of punishment and fear of death are eliminated from your mind when you allow My Holy Spirit to reveal the power of My Love because He reveals that there is no death, no punishment from Me and no fear present in the lives of My children who have entered into My kingdom of heaven.  
    Enjoy the fruit of My Love.  It is sweet to taste and the benefits are wonderful! 
    Your Love Father

No comments: