Sunday, November 1, 2020

FULLY PERSUADED

My Dear Precious Child,
    You have professed many, many times, "I know God in whom I have believed and I am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him."   (II Timothy 1:12b)  The new covenant prophet who wrote that also wrote this about Abraham, who is the human father of faith: "He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but he was strong in faith, being FULLY PERSUADED that what God has promised, He is able to perform."  The prophet Paul quoted about Abraham's faith and you quoted your faith in Me as being the same as Paul's faith because of your unwavering faith in Me. 
   The key to Paul's profession of faith is that he said that he knew Me intimately, which he wrote in another confession of faith.  You spent years getting to know Me through revelation of My Holy Spirit, who reveals My nature, My character and My love to My children.  So you professed your faith in Me to the devil when he was tempting you in your mind that your prayers were never going to be answered.  You stood your ground even though your mind was being influenced by the devil to give up on your prayers which meant you would give up on Me. (Romans 7:25) You refuse to give up because you know Me face to face, intimately, because you have spent hours and hours, days and days, weeks and weeks, months and months, years and years getting to know Me so intimately that you hear My voice of guidance.  Because you know Me intimately, you also recognize the devil and his demons and their temptations in your mind to doubt that your prayers will get answered.
    So there is a key to those scriptures, the one quoting Abraham who heard My promise to him, and also Paul, who met Me face to face on a travel to Damascus when I asked him why he was persecuting Me have the key.  Paul was persecuting Me because he was persecuting believers in Jesus Christ by killing them and by imprisoning them, both men and women.(Acts 22:3-8)  In My conversation with Paul then and in the three years that he spent alone with Me in the desert, he became more intimately acquainted with Me than anyone who had ever lived other than Jesus Christ.   Paul became completely dependent upon My Holy Spirit just like My Son Jesus was dependent upon My Holy Spirit.  They knew Me face to face, hearing My words of guidance and following Me. 
    The only way to intimately know Me is through time spent alone with Me in your prayer closet.  You can't know Me intimately through someone else because knowing Me through real intercourse with Me is only by one-on-one communion with words exchanged and My love shared.  Many of My children believe that it is through doing mighty works for Me that they will get to know Me.  I told you many years ago that if you would let Me do mighty miracles for you that you wouldn't need to go around witnessing for Me, witnessing without really knowing Me.  I said that I would send people to you for you to tell them about My love for them and tell what I had done for you personally.  Your testimonies of the miracles I have done for you are powerful.  The highest praise that you can give to Me is when you tell someone the details of My miracles in your behalf.  Because I AM ALIVE in those testimonies that you are telling one-on-one to another person, that person becomes more acquainted with Me than he or she has ever been because the person has heard about My love gifts to you and has been introduced to the reality of My character of Love.  Those testimonies are My real intimate introduction to the person who is hearing your testimony, not merely hearing the theories that a teacher has told him or her which are facts about Me but without being experiential truth. 
    It is only by intimately knowing Me one-on-one by communing with Me through the Holy Spirit that a person can have unwavering, persuasive, stable, immovable, unchanging faith in Me.  Your testimonies about My miracles in your behalf that I have done in your life are usually the first real introduction that a person hears about My Love.  You know that I have done exactly what I promised to you when I told you that if you would let me do some miracles for you that I would send people to you for you to tell about the miracles that I have done in your behalf.  You believed Me and you have lived a life of ease in ministering My love to people.  There has never been a burden in your life since then, just excitement and an increase in your faith as you have told testimonies about My miracles in your behalf. (Psalm 119:24; Romans 1:16) 
    Because you intimately know Me, when you are battling with the devil's doubt in your human mind about the answer to your prayers being on their way, your proclamation to him about your being fully persuaded that what I promised I will perform is a strong statement of faith in Me.  When the devil hears that, he has to flee.  The enemy cannot stand hearing your proclamation of faith that you are PERSUADED beyond a shadow of a doubt that I will perform what I promised.  When you proclaim it, speaking it with assurance, the devil has to give up because of your PERSUASION and your unwavering faith in Me.  The demon knows that he is wasting his time trying to move you into doubt and unbelief when you speak that you are PERSUADED about My miracles in your behalf.
    You must have pity on everyone who does not have a one-on-one relationship with Me. They flounder around like a fish caught in mud.  They want to believe for miracles but because they don't know Me face to face there is no faith, just hope for a good outcome.  You are blessed because you know Me face to face. Knowing Me face to face is the opportunity for you to become a mirror image of Me. 
     Your Father Who Has Unwavering Faith In You

No comments: