Saturday, October 31, 2020

FEAR'S CURSES

My Dear Precious Child,
    I told My children that I have not given to them a demonic spirit of fear, but instead I have given to them a Godly Spirit of power, of love and of a sound mind. Yet, some of My children still have a demonic spirit of fear which binds them to the devil and his destructive works.  Instead, I gave to you My Holy Spirit in whom is resident My power over all demonic spirits, so all of My born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit children have My power to cast out every negative, destructive, harmful, hateful, blaming, shaming, spiteful, vengeful, bitter, perverted, lying. divisive, controlling, angry and politically factious demon who tempts them in their thoughts.  If you entertain them, they bring destructive works into your life just like Adam did when he allowed them to flood the earth.  
    Also, in the person of My Holy Spirit is the power and ability to love everyone, seeing beyond their earthly bodies and seeing their need for love deep inside of them.  My Holy Spirit of Love lives inside of those of My children who have accepted Jesus Christ's ministry of cleansing their bodies of sin so that My Holy Spirit of Love can come to live inside of them and surround them.  His love inside of My children is the power and ability to love everyone, seeing beyond the  outward fleshly personality and discerning the need for love deep inside of them.  My Holy Spirit gives you My Love to love the unlovable people, the demon possessed people, the physically grotesque people, the foreigners, the poor, the pitifully deprived people, the obese people, the brown skinned people, the yellow skinned people. the unlearned and uneducated people, the people of different religions; in other words, all of My children who are created in My image.
    Oh, the blessing of My Holy Spirit's gift to you of a sound, stable, wise, compassionate, peaceful, comforting mind of Christ who lives in your spirit and wants to take over your human mind.  (I Corinthians 2:16; Romans 7:25) I gave that powerful mind of Christ to you when I sent Him to live inside of your spirit.  He wants to reprogram your human mind until you only have My thoughts and attitudes displayed in your attitudes and actions.  
     It is through the Holy Spirit that you hear My voice which resonates in your human mind and reprograms that mind of flesh with My wisdom and knowledge, just like Job who said that when I spoke to him that he finally knew Me face to face.  (Job 42:1-6)  When you meditate with Me, reasoning with Me as Isaiah said, My words to you will cause your sins to become white as snow and you know that you never will feel guilty and condemned again by the devil, thus giving you a sound mind without fear. (Isaiah 1:18)  Your sound human mind, having been reprogrammed by My Holy Spirit, causes you to be in awe of Me and My loving gifts to you.  When I said that it's the fear of Me that is the beginning of wisdom, that word "fear" means "awe".  When you begin to hear My words via the Holy Spirit, you stand in awe of Me constantly because of the revelations spoken to you by My Spirit who speaks only My loving words to you.  When the voice of demonic fear speaks to your human mind, you know to cast that demon out of your mind and into the fiery furnace.(Matthew 13:36-43)  You learn to discern the voices in your human mind, whether they are from Me or from hell.  When they are from Me, you keep them and allow them to reprogram your human mind.  When they are from hell, into the fiery furnace you must cast them.  
   Allow My Holy Spirit to do His wonderful work of creating a new human mind within you.  When you do, then you have all of My heaven at your disposal because you are living in My kingdom of heaven while you still live in the earth.  Your loyalties change and your motivations change and your actions change, all because you have communed with Me, meditated with Me and reasoned with Me, which means to question Me for insight into spiritual truths.
    A sound mind is worth more than all of the money in the world.  Don't store up treasures in the earth.   Only store up My wisdom and knowledge in your human mind.  Then you will have the mind of Christ.
    Your Father of Life Changing Words

No comments: