Tuesday, October 6, 2020

ANSWER WHEN CALLED

My Dear Sweet, Precious Child,
    Because you answer Me when I call upon you to pray and because you loved the unlovable people before I commanded you, I answer your prayers before you call upon Me.  The key is the unity between us.  Because I told you to battle demonic forces in My intercessory prayer Holy Spirit dialect, I add to your prayers all solutions to problems that I observe that the devil has planned for you and your family. (Psalm 81:8)
    If you will remember, when Peter, James and John had accompanied Jesus when He was wrestling with the decision whether to obey My calling for Him to die on the cross for the sins of the whole world, Jesus told those disciples to pray while He prayed but every time He came to check on them, they were asleep.  He told them that they needed to pray at least an hour in order for them not to enter into the devil's temptation that the devil had planned for them.(Matthew 14:32-42)  You know that outcome, that they continued to fall asleep instead of praying. Eventually Peter denied knowing Jesus Christ three times in one evening.  Can you imagine what wonderful things could have happened to them if they had stayed awake and supported Jesus in prayer in which I would have also added prayers for them? (Psalm 18:5; ) It would have been fabulous.  They would have escaped persecution.  Instead, they were all three affected negatively instead of their overcoming everything that the devil had planned for the people who were alive in the earth when My Son was crucified and then rose from hell to appear to them.(Mark 16:9-18)
   Isaiah wrote that even though the people called upon Me regularly and even fasted regularly in My name, he wrote that I did not honor their fasting food and drink.  He said that what I wanted people to fast was oppressing the poor, to stop placing bonds upon slaves, to stop refusing to feed the hungry, to stop turning their heads from the needs of the naked, to stop refusing to shelter the homeless and to stop turning their backs to the needs of their own children.  You can pray all day and all night, fast for 40 days, but if you continue to obey the devil's temptations to oppress and burden the least fortunate of people in the earth, you do the same thing to Me and I cannot hear your cries for help because the demons which you have obeyed form a barrier between us. (Isaiah 59:1-6; Isaiah 58:3-8)  As long as you are guided by My Holy Spirit and pray in intercessory prayers in the dialect of the Holy Spirit, then the spiritual atmosphere been Us is clear and I can meet your needs before you even ask. 
   My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that My Holy Spirit comes to aid you when you don't know how to pray, using your mouth to pray His Words of love and freedom with solutions to all of your problem and answers to all of your prayers.  (Romans 8:26-28)  His words bypass your human mind because He knows what is threatening you in the spiritual dimension and you would be fearful if you knew.  So He bypasses your human mind where fear, doubt, discord, unbelief lie hidden and He speaks His words of authority and power through your mouth in His spiritual dialect and He commands the angels to accomplish the work that He designed for them in answer to your prayers. 
    You must say that it is a wonderful way to bring My Salvation into the earth.  I do it through people who have regained authority in the earth through My Spirit coming to live inside of them but I bypass their human minds with all of its unbelief. I speak My will in the earth through their mouths, speaking beneficial instructions according to My will.  I declare that all of My words are legal and I design answers to prayers for My children.  All you must do is open your mouth and allow me to speak My will in your life on earth.
     Fathers and their children speak the same language.
     Your Father of Divine Plans
   
 

No comments: