Thursday, October 1, 2020

JOY RESTORED

My Dear Sweet, Precious Child,
    When My children allow Me to grant their wishes and answer their prayers, it delights Me because I take pleasure in the prosperity that I have brought into the lives of My children.  (Psalm 35:27)  I take great joy when you are patiently waiting for the answer to your prayers by your making sure that you are walking in love and forgiveness with everyone as well as trusting Me to answer your prayers and offering to Me your burdens as a sacrifice of joy.  Just like a child professes to his or her earthly father that he can do anything, that profession to Me is music to My ears when it is with joy that you profess your faith in Me. (Psalm 95:2)
   Both the song writer David and wise Solomon said that you must enter into My presence with joy. (Psalm 16:11; Proverbs 23:24) When David was not joyful he asked Me to restore to him the joy of My salvation. (Psalm 51:12)  He knew that joyful praise for Me is a one-on -one scenario when David said that in joy My children must sing aloud upon their beds.
   Moses professed that I was his joy when he wrote that I was his strength and his song and had become his salvation.  It was in singing his gratitude to Me that he had his strength restored.  (Exodus 15:2)  If you will check with all of the prophets, they also said that it was in their prayer closets that they would shout their praises to Me and as a result their joy was restored to them.  The demonic spirits of depression have tender ears and they recoil and leave when you loudly in your prayer closet praise Me for My goodness.  
   Isaiah wrote that it is with joy that he drew water out of the wells of My salvation because it is in those days that he would praise Me by thanking Me for the great works that I had done in his behalf, declaring them to people. (Isaiah 12:3-4)  Very often if your heart is heavy with a burden, a key to the kingdom of heaven is to do what Isaiah said helped him.  He began to praise Me for the wonderful testimonies that he had experienced where I had answered his prayers and lifted his burdens.  That wasn't the end of his method of how to draw waters from the wells of salvation.  He said to make mention of My name to people by telling them about a miraculous answer to your prayers.  What a wonderful way that Isaiah had found to emerge from the weight of burdens and become joyful and full of strength again which was to renew in his mind the memory of My goodness in answer to prayers and then sharing them with someone else as a testimony of My goodness in your behalf.  Joy overcomes depression and plants you again by the rivers of living waters of My Holy Spirit.  Fear and dread go out the window when joy is restored, all because you have taken advantage of the testimonies of the saints who have gone on before you.  
    Shouting for joy in private prayers, joyful singing on your bed in the morning, remembering dramatic answers to your prayers and then sharing with other people your testimonies of My dramatic assistance in your behalf are all wonderful ways to access My joy that is present inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit and have My joy restored to you 100 fold.  What unspeakable joy does is to take your mind off of the problems and places your mind on My solutions which are abundant.  That adds fuel to the action of reestablishing your joy on My solid rock of salvation from evil works of the devil.
     Your Joyful Father

No comments: