Monday, October 26, 2020

DO NOT BE ASHAMED OF THE GOOD NEWS

My Dear Precious Child,
   One of My children who experienced the gospel of Christ in his life and wrote most of the description of the new covenant of My Holy Spirit in your History and Instruction Book wrote that he was not ashamed of the good news that Christ accomplished because it is the power of God that brings salvation into the lives of My children. (Romans 1:16)  The good news that Jesus Christ taught about related to the coming into the earth of My Holy Spirit to live inside of people and give to them the same power over the works of the devil that He had.  
   When you heard the good news that Jesus Christ talked about you were elated because you had been taught in your childhood church that you had to wait until either you went to heaven to enjoy the utopia of My heaven or until Jesus came back to earth.  That was not real good news to you because it meant that you had to go through life in the earth experiencing many evil events which made you depressed, sad, troubled, emotionally depleted and defeated.  But eventually you left that church which did not know about the entire gospel of Christ because it limited its beliefs to the teaching of John the Baptist, refusing to  teach the good news that Jesus Christ taught about My Holy Spirit. (John 14, 15 and 16 and Acts 1:1-4; Acts 2:1-5))  Because you were not taught about My Holy Spirit in that church, you became judgmental and exclusive rather than forgiving and inclusive.  Instead of being filled with My Holy Spirit's power over the works of the devil you were constantly trying to dig out from under the devil's generational curses in your family.  
    Eventually the good news that Jesus Christ taught to the Jews came to you through people who had experienced the full gospel.  You were experiencing hell on earth when you heard about My power that was available to you which would change your life from having hell on earth to your having My heaven in your life on earth.  When you saw that it was in your Bible all the time, you were amazed that no person had told you about the works of My Holy Spirit in the earth, how He could live inside of you and give you spiritual power to refuse the temptations of the devil and how He could speak My instructions through your mouth in My heavenly language which would reverse the evil curses in your life and turn them into My miracles and blessings.     When you were at the lowest point of your life, being spiritually, mentally and physically exhausted from living a life of hell on earth, you came to the place of choosing a life of blessings from Me over the curses from hell.  If you will remember, I was able to speak softly in your mind asking you, "Would you rather have earthly garbage or heavenly gold in your life?"  You chose the gold that I offered to you.  You immediately knew that you had made the right choice and you have lived an exciting, joyful, loving, glorious life in the earth since then.  
    You have experienced My changing the generational garbage in your life into gold in every area.  You have experienced more miracles than you can count.  You have experienced that the devil never gives up so he brings devastation and tragedy that broke your heart at the time, but you always professed that you personally knew Me and that you knew that I, and only I, was able to miraculously take care of everything that the devil sent your way; even when you were emotionally depleted. (Romans 10:14: II Timothy 1:12) You never gave up when the devil had you at the lowest point with outward tragedies.  You continued to speak your faith that I, and only I, through the power of My Holy Spirit inside of you, would win every battle.  And I have because you continue to believe and to fight the battle against the devil of despair.  You and I have been victorious every time by the power of My Holy Spirit.  
    Never be ashamed of the good news that Jesus Christ taught about My Holy Spirit coming into your life and never being ashamed of the Holy Spirit's mighty miracles over every work of evil that has presented itself.  Don't ever be afraid to tell about My works in your behalf, no matter how impossible they seem to human minds.  When My Holy Spirit caused the angels to shake the earth in order to open prison doors for Paul and other prisoners, one of the guards wanted to kill himself for allowing Paul and the other prisoners to escape but Paul made sure that the guard became born of My Holy Spirit before Paul and his friend Silas  escaped from prison.  Paul made sure that one of the guard was converted and then he immediately went into seclusion and told that testimony so that other people would believe for the impossible to come into their own lives in the form of miracles. (Acts 16:25-35)  The judges who had sent Paul and Sinas to prison sent word to Paul that He and Silas were free to go because they knew that they had experienced a miracle.  Peter had the same experience of My angels shaking the earth around a prison so that he could also escape. (Acts 5:15-26)
   If Paul and Peter had never spoken about those miracles, in doing so allowing people to write about them, throughout history I would not have been able to do miracles easily where faith in Me is present.  This is why I am encouraging you to readily share the miracles that I have done in your life.  To refuse to tell about them means that you are in some way either ashamed of them or you're afraid that you won't be believed.  That is not your job, to be concerned about being believed.  Just do what I called you to do, which is to tell what I have done in your life.  If you will remember, I told you that if you will let Me do miracles in your life that I would then send people to you to hear your testimonies.  I said that then you would make sure to let the listeners know that the miracles are done by My Holy Spirit who is Lord in your life in the earth.(I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)  You must be ready to freely share the glory of miracles that I've done in your behalf on earth.
   How will people know if you do not tell them that My miracles never stopped because some people never stop believing and praying in the language of My Holy Spirit?  Speak the truth about My miracles that I've done in your behalf.  They are food for the spiritually hungry and drink for the spiritually thirsty.  The more you give testimony to them, the more miracles will come your way. (Mark 4:24; Matthew 13:11-12)
   Your Father of Multiple Miracles         
                   

No comments: