Friday, October 9, 2020

PERFECT MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL PEACE

My Dear Precious Child,
   The prophet Isaiah walked in communion with Me all the time.  Instead of being in communion with local governmental authorities who were hypocritical, judgmental and oppressive, he remained in constant communion with Me.  That is why he wrote that I will keep you in perfect peace if your mind is stayed or fixated on Me and My personality of love.  (Isaiah 26:3) He went further to say that the person whose mind is fixated on Me trusts Me completely and that's why he had perfect peace.  
    Can you see the difference in your meditations when your thoughts are always on goodness, kindness and love instead of judgment, condemnation and oppressive thoughts?  One is poisonous which brings death and the other one is loving, which brings life.  Judgmental men added to Jewish laws that became so punitive that one of them said that if a man's son is a drunkard that the man should bring his son into the marketplace to be stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 21:18-21) No where in My Jewish laws is that found except in laws added by humans.  It was added by punishment-seeking people.  Instead of seeking punishment for law breakers, I seek forgiveness for them and rehabilitation for them. It was Isaiah who was one of the first prophets to see in a vision My salvation come into the earth through Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 9:6; Isaiah 51:16; Isaiah 53:4-12)
    After My salvation came into the world through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, the prophet Paul wrote that his followers must be perfect, of good comfort, of one mind in unity with one another, and that they must live in peace.  He went further to say that when you live in peace with everyone that I will be with you because My love and peace are with you. (II Corinthians 13:11)  Under the instructions of My covenant of love through the Holy Spirit living inside of you, I warned the church through Paul that it's dangerous to consistently commune with a fornicator, an idolator, a person who rails with anger, a drunkard, an extortioner, a thief, and a person who covets and also reviles other people because they cannot inherit My kingdom of God in their lives on earth. (I Corinthians 5:11; I Corinthians 6:10)  Light and darkness cannot exist together.  Darkness can pollute light if you sit in the company of unwise people for an extended period of time.  (Psalm 1:1-3)
   Under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, you have the power of My Holy Spirit to pray for the person who is in bondage to the works of the devil. (Matthew 18:18) However, you must know that the longer you fraternize regularly with evil, the more chances present themselves for you to let darkness overcome the light in you.  Of course, now there are no religious laws for having the elders stone your sons to death if they are drunkards.  Now the hope is to rehabilitate the drunkard by your praying for them in intercessory prayers and having them rehabilitated through counseling.  True religious laws are merciful instead of punitive by always wanting to punish instead of rehabilitate.
    Do you understand that if your thoughts are always on judging and punishing someone instead of rehabilitating them, then you cannot be at peace mentally and emotionally because your thoughts are on vengeance instead of mercy for someone who is controlled by the devil.  I said through Solomon that what you think in your heart, so are you. (Proverbs 23:7)  If you constantly think on evil, then you will become evil because you have welcomed it into your heart. If you constantly think on goodness and love, then you become loving because you have programmed your heart with love. Through Paul My Holy Spirit told you what to think upon: those being things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of a good report, if there in any virtue in them and anything for which you can praise Me, that you should think only on those things.  He said if you only think on those things, which are My thoughts, then I, the God of peace, will be with you. (Philippians 4:8)
    When your thoughts are pure, honest, good, peaceful and loving, then I can manifest myself to you in visions, dreams and prophesies because you have chosen My kingdom instead of the devil's kingdom to be in operation in your life.
Emotional and mental peace for your mind is a commodity that few people attain.  When you do, you have My heaven in your life on earth.
   Your Father of Peace and Harmony   

No comments: