Sunday, October 11, 2020

NEITHER BY MIGHT NOR BY POWER

My Dear Precious Child,
    An angel woke the prophet Zechariah up and showed him several things that confused him, those being some candlesticks and almond trees.  Zechariah asked the angel what they were.  The angel asked Zechariah if he didn't know that they were, and he told the angel he had no idea what they were.  The angel explained it simply to Zechariah.  He said that My word to the prince was this:  "NOT BY MIGHT, NOT BY POWER BUT BY MY SPIRIT," says the Lord of angelic hosts.  (Zechariah 4:1-6)   That phrase is the key to preventing many conflicts, many wars, many unanswered prayers and many unsolved problems.  And, even more important, when My own children try to do something by their own human might and their own human power, they not only cause it to fail but they add the devil's might and power to the matters and everyone emerges cursed with problems that might take years to solve.  The original problem not only escalates, but additional problems are added to the existing ones. 
   If My individual children will learn this valuable lesson instead of taking troubling matters into their own hands and messing things up, if they will turn the matter over to Me by their praying in the Holy Spirit and being led by My Holy Spirit which allows My words and My carefully aligned strategies through Him to solve the problem, then peace will be the result rather than turmoil.  I will get credit for the success because the result will be so supernatural that humans could never initiate the strategy.  This is the most difficult lesson for My children to learn until they learn that they are powerless against evil unless they have the power of My Holy Spirit active in their lives and allow Him to be Lord over everything in their lives.(I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)  
   You and My other children must learn that anything that comes from your fleshly power and might is inadequate and usually results in your having turned things over to the devil instead of turning them over to Me. That reason is why I spoke this valuable lesson to Zechariah, because the tendency is for a person to try solve his own problems instead of delegating the authority in every matter to Me.  I am your Father.  Every good Father desires to help His children avoid problems and I am the perfect Father to My children.  From My position I have a much better and complete perspective than My children do. 
   Your own governments have initiated wars that killed millions of My children and they have done it in My name.  They have shamed My name instead of honored My name, all because they were impatient in their idea of what My answer was to what they perceived as a problem.  They proceeded in their own might and power and killed millions of people who needed to hear about My salvation, but your government annihilated them before they heard it because your officials endeavored to evangelize the middle East through human might and power.  They bypassed Me and followed the demons of politics and religion instead of following the leading of My Holy Spirit.  The results is that they sowed seeds into hell and your country is still inheriting curses from hell as a result of that mistake.
    It happens every day in the lives of My children of promise who have been born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  They have My perfect Guide inside of them but they are impatient to bring a result to their problems so they depend upon their own might and power to hurriedly produce a solution.  They plunge ahead in their own might and human power and ask Me to bless their endeavors which are far from their doing My will.   The result is that anything of the flesh is destruction and death and so the result is destruction and death in their lives on earth.
   I said it's by faith in Me and patience that you inherit My promises.(Hebrews 6:12) Do you hear me?  I said it's by FAITH IN ME AND MY ABILITIES, NOT faith in your own erroneous strategies and abilities, but it's faith in Me through which you inherit My promises.  The devil uses your fleshly impatience to discourage you and he encourages you to take every troubling matter back into your own hands, which bypasses my abilities to perfect My will in your life by using My Holy Spirit's strategies.
   Get to know Me intimately and you will deal with miracles in your life every day.
   Your Faithful Father

No comments: