Sunday, October 25, 2020

UNRECOGNIZABLE

My Dear Precious Child,
   Sometimes it is hard for Me to recognize My own children because they have become so polluted by political/religious leaders who have left Me and have bought into the lie of seeking a political kingdom on the earth instead of having My kingdom of love inside of them.  They want to legislate morality instead of allowing people to have free will which is My gift of love to them.  They want to build a kingdom on earth of their own design instead of seeking Me and allowing Me to build My kingdom inside of them.  It has happened for centuries in the earth when people don't want to seek Me in order to know Me intimately but they want to build a political kingdom of power over other people instead of seeking Me and My righteousness in order for Me to build My kingdom of power over evil.  
    Because some of My children want to skip the important step of seeking My righteousness and allowing Me to build My goodness and kindness inside of them on the way to allowing Me to build My kingdom of unconditional love inside of them, they build a kingdom of evil of their own design when they seek political power instead of seeking spiritual power of My Holy Spirit. (Matthew 6:33) They want the easy way instead of being willing to follow the way that I designed which is through your seeking Me and My righteousness, which will bring all good things into your life.  They want to legislate morality for other people when they, themselves, are filled with judgment and condemnation of others which are characteristics of the anti-Christ spirit that was in the Pharisees and scribes of Jesus days in the earth. (Matthew 5:20)  
    When My children are born of the Holy Spirit and baptized in the Holy Spirit, they have all of My power of the universe resident inside of them.  But, if they don't seek to know Me personally through the Holy Spirit's revelation, they are open for the devil's deception from false prophets because he always controls masses of people who think they know Me but only know Me through other people.
A one-on-one relationship with Me has nothing to do with the masses.  That is why I said that I always have a remnant of people who remain in close relationship with me, indicating that the world is filled with people who call themselves by My name who only know facts about Me but never know Me face to face. (Job 42:1-5)
    In the parable of the sower of seeds, Jesus made clear the difference between people who intimately know Me and other people who only know facts about Me.  He said that some people hear about My wonderful works in behalf of people, but they don't understand fully and seek to know Me intimately so the devil comes and steals what has been sown in their heart. There are other people who hear about My wonderful works and they welcome it with joy, but they don't seek to know Me intimately and so when a trial comes from the devil or some persecution comes, then they fall away at once because they thought it was going to be easy.  There are also some people who hear words about My wonderful attributes but they have evil attributes in their mind, so when worries of the world come or deceitfulness of riches presents itself, they choke out the good news about what I can do for the person and then I can produce none of My miracles for him in his life.  There are some people, a remnant, who receive the good news about My wonderful works in behalf of people and they understand the words as truth.  They continue to seek My kingdom and My righteousness wholeheartedly. In those lives I am able to do super abundantly more for them than they dare think, ask or pray because of My power of the Holy Spirit that lives inside of them.  They reign in life over the works of the devil because they know that it is the devil who is their enemy, not other people.  They love everyone with My love which creates a perfect atmosphere for Me to create My miracles in their lives.  (Matthew 13:18-23; Ephesians 3:16-20)
   All of those people heard the same exciting words about My ability to do wonderful things for them.  Yet the motivations of the hearts of the people were different.  The only people who are able to attain having My heaven in their lives on earth are the ones who pursue a one-on-one relationship with Me, becoming intimately acquainted with Me, not veering to the left or right, but always remaining steady in their belief that I am the only way to their having heaven on earth.  They never stop seeking Me personally for the answers to questions and they never stop seeking to have My Love flow into their thoughts, speech, attitudes and actions. They are My children who are genuinely identified by My name, while the others are not. (Matthew 6:10)
   People who seek political/religious power over the least fortunate people in the world have left My family and joined the devil's family of domination. (John 8:44) They blaspheme My name by calling themselves by My name but their thoughts, speech, attitudes and actions are far from Me.  They are responsible for causing multitudes of people to run from Me rather than their running to Me for My help. The political/religious people blaspheme the Holy Spirit which cuts them off from My blessings. (James 2:5-7)
    There is always repentance but it is hard when they are in bed with political/religiously deceived people who do not know Me but claim to be My children.  My Spirit said they have been bewitched and don't know it. (Galatians 3:1-5)  
    My children of promise rejoice that they have My life inside of them. They refuse the call of political/religious demons and remain pure and untouched by the evil desire to judge and condemn other people and exert dominion over others like the people who call themselves by My name but they cannot even discern the demons in their political party which has become their idol.
   When I said to keep yourself untouched by the world I meant to refuse to seek a political kingdom which is controlled by the devil like many deceived people who are bewitched by false prophets.  Their fall will be great.
    Your Father of Warnings and Cautions                                     
       

No comments: