Monday, October 12, 2020

HARMONY ATTRACTS BLESSINGS

My Dear Precious Child,
   An orchestra in which every instrument is fined tuned will be in harmony with each other and the music will be pleasing to the ears, to the souls and to the spirits of everyone present.  But if one instrument is out of tune, then the music is offensive to the ears, the souls and the spirits of the listeners.  That is an ideal replica of a spiritual truth.  I cannot enter into a situation, a family, a country, a relationship or a congregation in which there is disharmony, strife, blame, shame, jealousy and discord because of the presence in the spiritual atmosphere of an abundance of those demons because My Light cannot exist where darkness is preferred.  It's not that I don't want to enter and begin casting those demons  into the abyss, but when the humans have exhibited a preference for strife and darkness, then they have attracted every evil demon from hell to join into their FEAST OF DEMONIC DISHARMONY. (James 3:16) 
   I told you through the prophet Isaiah and also through Jesus Christ that in areas where there are multitudes of demons present I cannot enter and answer the prayers of the people.  Isaiah said it very emphatically when he said that My arms are not so short that I cannot save My children from evil and My ears are not so deaf that I cannot hear the cries of people, but I said through Isaiah that their sins, which are demons, form a barrier between earth and heaven so that I cannot their prayers, enter the situation and heal them and their lands. Jesus said that He, Himself, as My Son in the earth, could not enter certain towns and do many miracles because of the demons of unbelief that were present in those towns.
    I told you years ago that if a member inside of your family was discordant, that you must find a way to be in harmony with that person instead of becoming angry, discordant or oppositional in return.  You found that you could always, with My help, find an area in which the two of you could agree, even if it was just over what to have for dinner.  Because of the power of agreement, the attitude of the discordant family member became harmonious with you and with the rest of the family.  I told you that if the family member was a D sharp on the musical scale that you must become an F sharp, which is a harmonious sound to his.  If you remained an E key on the scale, then you were not in harmony with the person. You had to find an attitude and action that made you harmonious with the person who was discordant.  You found that with prayer and seeking My wisdom that you were always able to do it.
   There is so much to learn about the spiritual dimension around you.  When you realize that your enemies are never flesh and blood, but that they are always demonic spirits from the devil's kingdom of hell which the devil ushered into the earth when Adam allowed him to enter the earth and become lord of it,  The devil remained lord of the earth in the lives of people until Jesus Christ died for the sins of the world and sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of your body and the the bodies of  My other children who have been baptized in My Holy Spirit.  That is when I, as your Father, was able to become Lord of your portion of the earth and I was able to flood your life with My blessings as long as you stay in harmony with Me and with everyone in the earth.   ( I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)
    When you can stay in harmony with every friend or foe that ever enters into your life, then you will not have paved the way for death to prematurely enter into your life on earth.  Heed My words and you will inherit My blessings in your life on earth. 
    Your Father of Harmony 

No comments: