Wednesday, October 28, 2020

DECEPTIVE LIES

 My Dear Precious Child,
   Your enemy, the devil, never gives up.  The devil, that harbinger of evil who is the father and therefore the hero of all demons, does not want to give up one of the humans whom he has worked through to bring division, strife, hatred, jealousy, quarreling, envy and destruction into their families and into the world.  Previously when those humans saw My Light they were drawn to My light and lived a life of victory from the devil's destruction.  Then the devil sent his demons in someone else to entice the person back into the hell that he or she had previously lived.  The devil never gives up enticing you back into hell while you live in the earth, and you must learn to distinguish his voice in your thoughts from your thoughts and My thoughts.   
   Remember, those demons never wear the costumes of evil.  Sometimes they are family members or friends who appear as angels of light but inside they are filled with bitterness and conflict, eager to entice you back into their fold   The demons systematically and slowly poison the spirits of their human conquests, feeding them evil words which result in eventually making the person into their evil image again.  Those demons have accomplished the orders from hell that they were given, which was to introduce the curses of hell back into the life of someone who had experienced My miracles and been changed into Light for a time.  The reason the demons slowly introduced hell back again into the person's life so slowly was in order to escape detection.  But soon My child who had previously enjoyed My love and the blessings of My kingdom of heaven in his or her life is again wallowing in hell and has returned to poisoning his or her own family again.  
    You must know that I am more determined than the devil is in My quest to woo every person back to Me who has tasted My goodness and walked in the joy of experiencing My miracles but who has been deceived into returning to the devil's family by using false prophets who call themselves by My name but who have fallen for the trap of the devil to return to the devil's pig pen themselves.  
    You must pray that the blinders are removed from the eyes of My child who is rapidly falling into despair because the devil is a cruel taskmaster.   It will be difficult for you to hear any more poison emerge from the mouth of your loved one as you watch the so descent into the pigpen that the devil has for your loved one and My loved one.  You must intercede in My prayer language until the offending demons are sent to the fiery furnace, which is My judgment upon the devil and his demons.   You have the authority of My Holy Spirit.  When you pray in the language of My Holy Spirit you and and My Holy Spirit together send the offending demons out of the earth and into hell.  Then the person will be rescued and shine like the sun in the earth. (Matthew 13:36-43)
     Rescue the perishing.  You will be surprised what your intercessory prayers do.  They woo everyone who has left My protection and care.   My words of remembrance in his or her mind about the "good old days" when the person was in communion with Me and felt covered with My Love and My mercy will produce great results .  That's what love does, jerks a person back from death into life,
    Love rescues the person and then rewards him or her.   You provide the mouth for My Holy Spirit to send My words of rescue to the person who wonders where his or her joy went because the person doesn't connect the loss of joy to the relative or friend whom the devil sent with the lies which robbed the person of his joy and sense of peace.  The relative or friend is deceived, too.  Include the relative in your prayers.
   Your Father of Joyful Truth

No comments: