Monday, October 5, 2020

I CAN'T HEAR YOU

My Dear Sweet, Precious Child,
   There are truths that are difficult for My children to chew and swallow.  That is why I said that it takes two or three witnesses for a spiritual truth to be established in your mind as being from Me.  Truths free you, so it's imperative that you accept truths that have been confirmed by two or three witnesses.
   One truth that I confirmed through three people is the truth about what keeps you from inheriting My kingdom of heaven in your life while you live in the earth.  I'm not talking about your coming to entering into My heaven after your body dies, I'm talking about your enjoying My kingdom of heaven in your life while you live in the  earth.  Jesus Christ said for you to pray that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven.
   Through the prophet Isaiah I spoke the truth about what keeps you from having heaven in your life on earth through your having a close relationship with Me where I answer all of your prayers.  I told people through Isaiah that neither am I so deaf that I can't hear your prayers nor am I so powerless that I can't answer your prayers, but your fraternizing with the devil and doing his work in the earth had formed a barrier between you and Me so that I can't hear you, and if I can't hear you, I can't  answer your prayers.  (Isaiah 59:1-4) I told you through Isaiah that you must stop judging others and oppressing others, that you must feed the hungry and help the afflicted, and then I will be able to hear your prayers and answer them. (Isaiah 58:9-10)
    As a second confirmation through Jesus Christ, He told you that there are people who are called by My name who cast out demons in My name, prophesy in My name and do mighty works in My name but they have bitter fruits of hatred, anger, strife and discord so they can't enter into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth.  I said if they will feed the poor, give drink to the thirsty, clothe the naked, give sanctuary to the homeless and disenfranchised, visit the sick and visit prisoners and sow seeds of love, peace, joy, goodness, kindness, mercy and patience with people, that they will enter into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth. (Matthew 7:15-28; Matthew 25:32-46)
   As a third confirmation through My Holy Spirit, I said not to let your liberty in Christ cause you to be self consumed or self indulgent, but instead that you will always love everyone just like you love yourself.  I said if you go on snapping at each other and tearing each other to pieces, that you will destroy everyone around you.  I also said if you operate out of the flesh by yielding to sexual impurity, fornication, choosing money as your idol, sow discord, anger, hatred, jealousy, bad temper, quarreling, sowing strife, participate in political factions, envy other people, become drunk and similar things, that you will not inherit My kingdom of God in your life in the earth because you have chosen to do the devil's works in the earth instead of your doing My works of the Holy Spirit under My covenant of love, which allows you to enter into My kingdom of God while you live in the earth. (Galatians 5:19-26)
   Those are three confirmations of My instructions to My children on how to enter into and remain in My kingdom of heaven.  It is in keeping peace with everyone and keeping peace within yourself by not adding unnecessary self indulgent burdens to your life on earth.  Through meeting the needs of the least of My children you are becoming My hands, arms and heart in the earth.
    Every key to having heaven on earth is found in My History and Instruction Book.  The truths are simple and easily swallowed when you know they are beneficial to your having heaven on earth. They aid you in making the right choices every day.  I guide you by My Holy Spirit when you are free from the works of the devil and then I can flood you with My blessings.
   Your Father of Beneficial Guidance

No comments: