Friday, October 30, 2020

KNOW YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER

My Dear Precious Child,
   Job's problem is the problem of many people in your world, even people who think that they know Me.  Job said that he had only heard about Me from someone else who thought they knew Me. (Job 42:1-6)  After Job listened a long time to his three friends who tried to console Job with their opinions about why Job was cursed in every area of His life, I spoke individually to Job and asked him if he was so knowledgeable about Me, where was he when I made the world and everything in it.  I went into detail with Job about that subject.  Job realized that he had not had a firm foundation in intimately knowing Me at all, but after meeting Me face to face he repented for saying things about Me that were untrue.  
   That poem in your Bible about Job represents every person who has ever been born.  They think they are established in facts about My true personality as having been taught to them by religious people, but they are far from where I want them to be.  Not until they are intimately acquainted with Me one-on-one, hearing My personal words to them, do they know that I am Love and that I have always been Love.  It is My Holy Spirit who reveals My Love in a person.
   Love does not destroy.  Love does not curse.  Love does not condemn.  Love does not judge.  
   Love heals.   Love restores.   Love builds.   Love rejuvenates.   Love forgives. Love went to hell for you and all of mankind.  Love overcomes a multitude of sins. Love works goodness in your life.  Love does kind deeds for you.   Love does not belittle.  Love does not speak ill of anyone.  Love is patient.  Love never takes offense at anything you do. Love is never vengeful.  Love is never resentful.  Love is never jealous.  Love hopes that you will seek a close relationship with Me.  Love never fails.  Love never comes to an end.  
    That is a description of Me, your Heavenly Father.
    Seek Me, seek My righteousness, seek to know My Love.  When you do, you are established on My rock and nothing can move you off of it, not hurricanes, not  tornadoes, not false teachers, not demons, not floods, nothing will move you off of the revelation that I am LOVE.
   When someone tells you that I destroy, kill and maim, tell that person, "Not My Father.  He is Love."
   Pity the people who think that I destroy the world.  They do not know Me.  They are like Job, only knowing Me by the hearing of his ear from someone else who also does not know Me.
   I am eager to establish My love inside of you.  Come to Me for perfect peace, perfect harmony and perfect Love.
   Your Caring, Nourishing, Perfect Father.  

No comments: