Tuesday, October 27, 2020

FAILURE OF HUMAN MIGHT AND POWER

My Dear Precious Child,
    When My children, because of impatience, leave Me out of the equation and begin to operate in human might and power the result is always a war of some kind between individuals or masses, according to the wisdom that My Holy Spirit gave to the prophet James. (James 4:1) He said that My children pray and then get impatient, forgetting that I said it takes patience for them to wait until I am able to efficiently and perfectly answer their prayers.  So they barrel ahead in their own human power and try to produce an answer to their own prayers by using their human might and human power which always works in opposition to My will.  Then they ask Me to bless that method, which is impossible for Me to do.  My children who resort to human might and power end up running over multitudes of My other children, leaving a trail of hatred and division behind them.  Sometimes they even pattern their attitudes and actions after the spirit of anti-Christ who so easily has deceived them.  Their behavior is fleshly, which means it is demonic, because they never really knew My Holy Spirit as their guide.  They don't know that things of the flesh always war against My Holy Spirit. (James 4:1-10) 
    James wrote that when the rich oppress the poor, that the rich might as well begin to weep quickly because miseries are coming to them. (James 5:1) My Spirit wrote through James that their wealth will erode away, their clothes will be eaten with moths.  He said that My privileged children had hired laborers whom they did not pay.  He wrote that the cries of the people that were cheated are crying out to Me and I hear their cries.  The rich who call themselves by My name have condemned the innocent and killed them by ignoring their cries for assistance.  It should not be so.(James 5:2-6) 
    My Spirit wrote through James to My children who have not been deceived by the demon of the love of money.  He told you to be patient in waiting for My salvation to come to you in the form of the standard of Jesus Christ being raised in your land in contrast to the opulence of the privileged few who call themselves by My name.  He said that the rich oppress the poor, the diseased, the single mothers with children who have been abandoned by their husbands, the sojourners who have fled evil rulers but have come under even more evil government rule in your country.  They oppress the depressed, oppress the heartbroken and others.  They are people whose sins are causing Me to be unable to hear them because of the impurity of their hearts.  (Isaiah 59:1-4)  I said through My Holy Spirit that the people in need of My help must be patient because I will send rescuers into their midst who will display My love to everyone who has been oppressed by the false prophets with anti-Christ attitudes and actions and their deceived followers.       
    Through James My Holy Spirit wrote that a person who calls himself or herself by My name who goes on being deceived by the spirit of anti-Christ through political/religious leaders will be identified as not being able to control his or her own tongue from which proceeds evil words that are set on fire by hell itself.  They speak words that praise Me but they curse their neighbor who also calls himself by My name.  I said through Him that it should not be so that cursings and blessings both come out of your mouth or the mouths of your officials.  He said wherever there is jealousy, strife and disharmony there are demonic spirits from hell who are cursing everyone.  (James 3:13-18)  I also said through him that My wisdom from Me through My Holy Spirit is pure, peaceful, kind, considerate, full of compassion and goodness.  There is no partiality or hypocrisy in My wisdom.
   Another gauge which you must use to identify false prophets from My true teachers is whoever helps widows and orphans and keeps themselves unspotted from the evil that rules your world, those are true followers of Jesus Christ. (James 1:26-27) I said through Jesus Christ that the peacemakers inherit My kingdom of heaven in their lives on earth. (Matthew 5:9)
   Do not become depressed when it seems like evil is winning in your world and when some of My own children are binding themselves to the anti-Christ spirit.  Things are subject to change and My goodness will always overcome evil when My true, loving, peaceful children persist in their trusting Me to defeat the evil with their agreement in intercessory prayers with Me.  You must also work with Me by forgiving your brothers and sisters who are deceived by the anti-Christ spirit and also you must work with Me by your extending My love to all people.When you do, everything will work together for your good.(Ephesians 2:20)
   Your Father of Gloriously Perfect Ways 

No comments: