Sunday, October 18, 2020

IN WHOSE IMAGE?

 IN WHOSE IMAGE?    
My Dear Precious Child,
   My children whose personal relationships with Me are not firmly established will always build their spiritual houses on shifting sand, being tossed about by every wind of doctrine from hell.(Ephesians 4:14-15)  Just because some person claims to know the scriptures fundamentally and thus claims to know Me spiritually is deceived.  Your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ said that My Holy Spirit would reveal to you My true character, not some person's interpretation of the Bible.(Romans 5:5)  Because people don't intimately know Me by the revelation of My character through the actions of Jesus Christ and the tutoring of My Holy Spirit, they build their faith on the image that some preacher, some priest, some teacher or some politician claims to know about Me, but that person only knows Me by the hearing of their ears from somebody else's incomplete image of Me.  
    That lack of knowledge about My true character was Job's problem in the poem written about some legendary person named Job.  Job was cursed in every area of his life because of his lack of knowing Me intimately.  He had an image of Me as being punitive, always eager to punish lawbreakers.  Yet Job knew that I had done wonderful works for people, so his image of Me was convoluted.  He wondered if I was good or evil or a combination of both.  When his three friends consoled him, they added more confusion to Job's search for My true character. They logically assessed My character by the condition of the world and so they added to Job's confusion with inaccurate assessments of My true character.  Not until I appeared to Job and quizzed him if he was present when I created the entire world and all the excellence that was in it at the beginning.  He was not present with Me, so how could he know the excellence of My genius.  (Job chapters 38-41)
    I told Job that he and his friends were all wrong about My true character.  I revealed to Job that I am Love and that all of My works in the lives of people are good, peaceful and kind. Job admitted to Me that he had only known Me by the descriptions of other people instead of seeking to know Me face to face.  He admitted that He finally knew Me for My true character.  The false impressions of My character spoken by all of Job's friends are still circulating in your world in religious circles and they are still polluting the image of My character in the minds of My children.  They are the devil's lies spoken through the mouths of false prophets who only know Me from the words of another person who also does not know Me intimately, face to face. (Job 42:1-6)  
    My children who truly want to know Me will seek Me with their whole heart, like Paul did, who spent three years alone with Me, becoming intimately acquainted with Me as revealed by My Holy Spirit to him. (John 16:13) You will never truly know Me through the eyes of political/religious leaders whose only association with Me is to increase their own power over other people.  In their minds the devil creates an image of Me as being punitive, eager to punish, waiting to catch you in a sin in order for Me and the political/religious leaders to judge you and punish you.  When My Holy Spirit is allowed to reveal My true character to you, then you become loving, kind, good, peaceful, joyful, merciful and patient with people.  Your own character becomes My character and people are drawn to you because you are a Light in a dark world.(Romans 8:18: Romans 5:5)   I was able to reverse Job's curses that came upon him from the devil only after Job forgave His friends for their erroneous descriptions about My character. ( Job 42:10 and 12)  
    Don't be like Job or like any living teacher in spiritual matters who only know Me by hearing about Me from other people. Very often they are whited sepulchers, like Jesus said, all clean and purified on the outside but inside they are ravening wolves. (Matthew 23:27) If their faith on Me is built on sand, when problems comes to them from hell they retreat from their faith because their houses are not built on solid rock.  Check their actions by Love.  If they are not loving and kind, their relationships with Me are not built on solid rock. (Matthew 7:24-27)
    Loving your enemies is the first thing that Jesus Christ taught about Me, that when you can have loving thoughts, attitudes and actions toward your human enemies, then you have built your spiritual house on My solid rock of love.  Refuse to call anyone derogatory names; because if you do, you are speaking words from hell and you will be judged by hell. (Matthew 5:20-27)
    Your Loving Father

No comments: